Author Topic: BREAKING: On Human Rights, Obama Says Malaysia’s ‘Got Some Work To Do, JUST LIKE THE UNITED STATES’  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/breaking-on-human-rights-obama-says-malaysias-got-some-work-to-do-just-like-the-united-states/

BREAKING: On Human Rights, Obama Says Malaysia’s ‘Got Some Work To Do, JUST LIKE THE UNITED STATES’
Posted on Apr 27, 2014 at 3:48 AM in Featured Politics | Leave a Comment
By Caleb Howe

At a joint press conference in Malaysia today, Major Garrett asked President Obama about human rights concerns in Malaysia, saying the issues were “up for grabs” in the country. He asked the President why he hadn’t discussed human rights while in Malaysia, and why he hadn’t met with jailed opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLe3oMpmfg

President Obama said that not meeting with Mr. Anwar was “not indicative of a lack of concern,” and said that “there are a lot of people I don’t meet with.”

“I think the Prime Minister is the first to acknowledge that Malaysia’s still got some work to do. Just like the United States, by the way, has some work to do on these issues. Human Rights Watch probably has a list of things they think we should be doing as a government,” said the President.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Takes Selfie With Malaysian Prime Minister (PHOTO)

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

The most egregious violation of human rights in the United States is abortion.

And Obama stands at the forefront in defensive of those violations.

What the heck is he talking about, anyway??  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MACVSOG68

He is the most Un-American president we've ever had.  I despise him on numerous levels.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!