Author Topic: Race hate spewing Clippers owner is Democratic donor  (Read 663 times)

Offline happyg

Race hate spewing Clippers owner is Democratic donor
« on: April 27, 2014, 01:40:28 am »
Grae Stafford
According to records obtained by the independent data research tool Littlesis.org – maintained by the Public Accountability Initiative – the owner of the LA Clippers embroiled in controversy has only donated to Democratic candidates.

Between 1990 and 1992 Donald Sterling made a $2,000 donations to the former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley, a $1000 donation to current Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, as well as a $1000 donation to the recalled former governor of California Gray Davis. Despite having a 100% track record of donating to Democrats, Littlesis.org has no records of him donating to either of President Barack Obama’s election campaigns.

Donald Sterling was exposed Friday by TMZ making racially charged comments about African Americans to his girlfriend V. Stiviano in an audio recording.

Portions of the audio posted by TMZ included:

– “It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?” (3:30)

– “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.” (5:15)

– ”I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people.” (7:45)

– “…Don’t put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.  And don’t bring him to my games.” (9:13)

Condemnation to Sterling’s comments has been swift. Magic Johnson speaking to TMZ said ”It’s a shame that Donald Sterling feels that way about African-Americans.” Snoop Dogg was considerably less restrained, sounding off on a video calling Sterling “”bitch-ass redneck, white bread, chicken s**t mother f***er.”

Former MSNBC host Keith Olberman took to Twitter saying it’s “time for #Clippers players to step up. Refuse to play till NBA moves against this racist jackass #Sterling. NBA can’t defend him.”

Current MSNBC host Al Sharpton went further, speaking to TMZ from La Guardia airport he said, ”No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language.”

Sterling is currently scheduled to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP in May.

Listen to the EXPLOSIVE audio of the Democratic donor here:

Video at link:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/26/race-hate-spewing-clippers-owner-is-democratic-donor/#ixzz302xED2et

Oceander

Re: Race hate spewing Clippers owner is Democratic donor
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:21:39 am »
of course he is

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 03:25:07 am »
Now thats racism
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 05:09:22 am »
The left is already dumping this bigot.

Meanwhile, the far right is still trying to rehabilitate the image of Cliven Bundy. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 05:14:36 am »
Now thats racism

It's also ironic, since he pays black men millions of dollars a year in order to make millions more himself.  He bought the Clippers for $12m.  They are now estimated to have a worth of $1b.  What a hypocrite Sterling is. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------