Author Topic: U.S. Reporters Grill Obama in Asia: Did You Like Your Green-Tea Ice Cream?  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/376599/us-reporters-grill-obama-asia-did-you-your-green-tea-ice-cream-andrew-johnson

U.S. Reporters Grill Obama in Asia: Did You Like Your Green-Tea Ice Cream?
By Andrew Johnson
April 25, 2014 5:04 PM

President Obama’s Asia trip has received some tough criticism back in the United States, but the traveling press seems to be giving the president an easy enough time. In Japan on Friday, pool reporters inquired as to whether he’s getting enough sleep and whether he liked the Mount Fiji–shaped ice-cream dessert he had at a dinner in Japan.

Per the pool report:

Pool was ushered to a hold area at the end of a hallway in the hotel, where Obama, after a false start, walked down the hall.

Asked by Julie Pace of the AP if he slept well, he said, “I’m still on 4 am time.”

Another reporter asked Obama if he like the ice cream dessert in the shape of Mt. Fuji served at the state dinner.

Obama nodded, saying, “They have the green tea at the bottom that I’ve spoken of having when I was six, and I was very pleased,” Obama said. “It was delicious.”

The apparently jet-lagged president made sure to share the press’s lightweight treatment while speaking with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko later:

“The press was asking if I enjoyed the green tea ice cream,” Obama said.

“Did you enjoy it?” the empress asked.

“Yes, absolutely,” he replied.

President Obama is currently in Seoul on the second leg of his weeklong trip.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I’ve spoken of having when I was six

??? What a narcissist. Even ice cream is all about him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org