Author Topic: 22 senators find their spines, let Obama have it  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
22 senators find their spines, let Obama have it
« on: April 26, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Re: 22 senators find their spines, let Obama have it
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
They still do not 'get it'. This is all intentional. This is all by design. Obama has never hidden how he feels about America and the Western World. The only ones who have denied how Obama feels about freedom, are his fanatical brainwashed supporters.

The Liberals thought that by electing a Black Muslim Marxist radical to President that they would be able to control him and ameliorate the whole movement. Instead, they just empowered him and now he is doing exactly what he always said he would. He is destroying America, every day, every way.

If Obama could he would disband Congress altogether, and open the borders wide open to allow every criminal and anyone in the world to flood into America. What does he care? It is nothing to him what happens to America. Spend all the money, money...burn it down, burn it down, baby, let it burn.

It is silly, at this point, for anyone, including Liberals, to pretend that they are 'shocked' by what Obama does.

What is it going to take? What does Obama have to do, to inculcate into the Congress and the American people that he hates you? With every fiber of his soul. He hates America. And everything he does only proves that point.

This "President" gig is a freakin' joke to him. He doesn't care. He is laughing himself to sleep every night.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:40:31 PM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: 22 senators find their spines, let Obama have it
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
"The fact that McConnell, who usually leads from the rear and suits up as a yes man for the Administration, signed on to this letter is intriguing is running for re-election and makes me think that we might for once see some follow through. I won't hold my breath, but here's hoping."

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf