Author Topic: Vengeful LBGTs now after Amazon  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

Vengeful LBGTs now after Amazon
« on: April 26, 2014, 10:04:55 am »
Vengeful LBGTs Now After Amazon

 Black & Right

 April 25, 2014

 Political Correctness

Gay activists claim to be in the same class as civil rights pioneers, but I don’t recall Dr. King calling for the destruction of anyone who opposed the movement. While gay marriage is gaining a greater foothold in our society, instead of joy, the hunting-down of anyone who’s opposed them continues.

Now, I want to be clear: I love Amazon. Like nearly everybody else, Amazon is a regular part of my life. Seriously, every other day there’s a box at my doorstep that reads “AMAZON.” When they announced their Amazon Smile program last fall — which allows consumers like you and me to designate 0.5 percent of all purchases to be directed to charities of our choice — I was excited because it’s a great idea. But when I learned just a few weeks ago that a number of anti-LGBT organizations — ranging from the Boy Scouts of America to the National Organization for Marriage, a Southern Poverty Law Center-certified hate group — were included in this program, I was dismayed. These organizations have shouted out hate for who I am for years, and Amazon is supporting them?

Pascal TessierPascal Tessier, “first openly gay Youth Eagle Scout” has gotten what he wanted and yet is looking to punish those who “have shouted out hate for who I am for years”. What ever happened to “sticks and stones”?

When LGBT activists launch into pack-attacks on Twitter against anyone who disagrees with them and they get sexist and racial, they could give a damn about the affect of the words of hate they use. It’s always all about them.

Amazon is a progressive company, and it’s a friend of the LGBT community. Jeff Bezos donated several million dollars to Washington State’s marriage equality campaign. And that was exactly why I started a Change.org petition asking Amazon to follow its own polices, and to delist the BSA until they stop discriminating against Scout leaders like gay Scoutmaster Geoff McGrath.

Amazon petition
 I’ve often asked, whether we were talking about a woman who demanded admission to a traditionally all-male private institution or gay boys/men demand inclusion to a private organization they know is socially incompatible, why can’t they start their own group and if they did, would they welcome those different than them with open arms? Progressives have shown not to be that inclusive once their solemn boundaries are pushed.

You can only turn on your friends so long, liberals are the least-tolerant people to be messed with, and who will the LGBT community turn to for sympathy once they burn the progressive bridge behind them (and who will really care)?

http://www.black-and-right.com/2014/04/25/vengeful-lbgts-now-amazon/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:05:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline olde north church

Re: Vengeful LBGTs now after Amazon
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 10:30:56 am »
I guess "give them an inch, they'll take a mile" has never passed their sensitive ear drums.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.