Author Topic: The NRA Has a Direct Message for Michael Bloomberg: Freedom Isn't For Sale in Any Town  (Read 339 times)

Offline happyg

By Katy Pavlich

Last week Michael Bloomberg launched his latest $50 million gun control effort under the new name Everytown. Bloomberg and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense (also a Bloomberg project) Founder Shannon Watts said, "The NRA should be afraid of us," while discussing their new initiative. Their goal is to take on the NRA with a specific focus on women and mothers.

Today at the NRA Annual Meetings in Indianapolis, a direct response from the gun rights organization was issued to Bloomberg and his money: Freedom is not for sale. Not in America, not in ANY town.

"Let's see who crushes who."
Video at link: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/04/25/the-nra-has-a-direct-message-for-michael-bloomberg-n1829537?utm_source=BreakingOnTownhallWidget_4&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingOnTownhall

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I have my own message for Nanny Bloomberg....."Get Bent, Asshat!"
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.