Author Topic: 'Ohhhh. This is too hard': Watch House Speaker John Boehner squeal like a child while making fun of Republican colleagues who don't want Congress to debate immigration reform  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613187/John-Boehner-makes-fun-Republican-colleagues-dont-want-Congress-debate-immigration-reform.html

'Ohhhh. This is too hard': Watch House Speaker John Boehner squeal like a child while making fun of Republican colleagues who don't want Congress to debate immigration reform

House Speaker John Boehner spoke at a luncheon in his Ohio congressional district on Thursday
    At the luncheon John Boehner addressed immigration reform and his Republican colleagues' unwillingness to tackle the issue legislatively
    'Here's the attitude. Ohhhh. Don't make me do this. Ohhhh. This is too hard,' Boehner said
    A spokesperson for the Boehner said of the remarks that, 'As the speaker often says to his colleagues, you only tease the ones you love'
    Boehner also took shot's at national Tea Party groups 'whom purport to represent the Tea Party'
    'I made it pretty clear I'll stand with the Tea Party, but I'm not standing with these three or four groups in Washington who are using the Tea Party for their own personal benefit'

By Francesca Chambers

Published: 10:47 EST, 25 April 2014 | Updated: 15:22 EST, 25 April 2014

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34