Author Topic: Exclusive: Putin Halts All Talks With White House  (Read 442 times)

Offline flowers

Exclusive: Putin Halts All Talks With White House
« on: April 25, 2014, 04:05:02 PM »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Re: Exclusive: Putin Halts All Talks With White House
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:34:38 PM »
I pray we survive this regime.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:46:46 PM »
I hope to god that this does not blow up.
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 08:25:08 PM »
I hope to god that this does not blow up.

It will most likely end up with some Russian military action inside Ukraine, but I think that it will remain localized, even within Ukraine, and certainly won't spread beyond Ukraine.  As much as I think Putin is a dangerous dog, he is a smart dog too and I think right now he has a pretty good grasp on just how far he can push against the political inertia of the US and Europe without getting into a real shooting war with either.

The end result, I think, is that by the end of this year the eastern parts of Ukraine will have been annexed to Russia the way that Crimea is now annexed to Russia.

SPQR

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:56 PM »
The Russians already have their minds set. They are ready to go into the Ukraine. They have already entered Ukrainian airspace several times. They are just testing the waters how will NATO react to the provocations.Invading from the north, east, and southeast, the Russians could likely overwhelm the Ukrainian military in a classic pincer movement. I predicted that the Russians would be doing this.

http://m.nationalreview.com/article/373392/putin-opens-second-front-ukraine-tom-rogan
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,135599.msg553773.html#msg553773
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:50:51 PM by SPQR »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 12:38:34 AM »
The Russians already have their minds set. They are ready to go into the Ukraine. They have already entered Ukrainian airspace several times. They are just testing the waters how will NATO react to the provocations.Invading from the north, east, and southeast, the Russians could likely overwhelm the Ukrainian military in a classic pincer movement. I predicted that the Russians would be doing this.

http://m.nationalreview.com/article/373392/putin-opens-second-front-ukraine-tom-rogan
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,135599.msg553773.html#msg553773

I agree that it's basically a foregone conclusion.  It's possible that he is also using this as a way of gauging how NATO would react if he went after another little non-NATO country, like Moldova, next.

SPQR

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 12:50:03 AM »
I agree that it's basically a foregone conclusion.  It's possible that he is also using this as a way of gauging how NATO would react if he went after another little non-NATO country, like Moldova, next.

A pincer movement is the quickest way of cutting a enemies army and nation in half in the quickest way. The Nazis and Russians perfected this method. What you would probably see air bombardment inside the pockets because its a complex multi-discipline endeavor. I can see Moldovia next because of the dependence of natural gas from Russia.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:12:54 AM by SPQR »

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 09:19:52 AM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf