Author Topic: 'I killed it and I liked it': Chilling words of boy, 14, who arrived at school covered in blood after 'stabbing grandma 57 times in argument over DVR'  (Read 227 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613106/I-killed-I-liked-Chilling-words-boy-14-arrived-school-covered-blood-stabbing-grandma-57-times-argument-DVR.html

A 14-year-old boy accused of stabbing his grandmother more than 50 times went to school afterwards covered in blood, an Atlanta court heard yesterday.

Charles Price is being charged as an adult over the murder of his grandmother, Mary, who was found inside her home on Friday last week.

Police believe the teenager stabbed the 76-year-old in an argument over the television's DVR.

Offline musiclady

An entire generation of conscience-less youth. 

This is happening more and more, and it is scary.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • French entertainment is a waste of mime.
An entire generation of conscience-less youth. 

This is happening more and more, and it is scary.

Caused by a generation of over-indulgent, self absorbed parents. As you know full well, a kid is bloody hard work. TV is not a babysitter, and money/gifts are no substitute for time and attention.
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Caused by a generation of over-indulgent, self absorbed parents. As you know full well, a kid is bloody hard work. TV is not a babysitter, and money/gifts are no substitute for time and attention.

This is what results from people having children simply because they get a bigger check from Uncle sugar as a result! Nothing more or less than that!

Offline musiclady

This is what results from people having children simply because they get a bigger check from Uncle sugar as a result! Nothing more or less than that!

Yep.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf