Author Topic: 'I killed it and I liked it': Chilling words of boy, 14, who arrived at school covered in blood after 'stabbing grandma 57 times in argument over DVR'  (Read 435 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613106/I-killed-I-liked-Chilling-words-boy-14-arrived-school-covered-blood-stabbing-grandma-57-times-argument-DVR.html

A 14-year-old boy accused of stabbing his grandmother more than 50 times went to school afterwards covered in blood, an Atlanta court heard yesterday.

Charles Price is being charged as an adult over the murder of his grandmother, Mary, who was found inside her home on Friday last week.

Police believe the teenager stabbed the 76-year-old in an argument over the television's DVR.

Offline musiclady

An entire generation of conscience-less youth. 

This is happening more and more, and it is scary.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
An entire generation of conscience-less youth. 

This is happening more and more, and it is scary.

Caused by a generation of over-indulgent, self absorbed parents. As you know full well, a kid is bloody hard work. TV is not a babysitter, and money/gifts are no substitute for time and attention.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Caused by a generation of over-indulgent, self absorbed parents. As you know full well, a kid is bloody hard work. TV is not a babysitter, and money/gifts are no substitute for time and attention.

This is what results from people having children simply because they get a bigger check from Uncle sugar as a result! Nothing more or less than that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

This is what results from people having children simply because they get a bigger check from Uncle sugar as a result! Nothing more or less than that!

Yep.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.