Author Topic: Ron Fournier: Obama Will 'Pay' for Scandals Eventually  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron Fournier: Obama Will 'Pay' for Scandals Eventually
« on: April 25, 2014, 12:35:04 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=567633

Ron Fournier: Obama Will 'Pay' for Scandals Eventually
Thursday, April 24, 2014 08:59 PM

By: Greg Richter

President Barack Obama's administration thinks it can continue ignoring scandals such as the IRS targeting of conservatives because it hasn't perceived any price has been paid, says National Journal's Ron Fournier.

"They think they've skirted by on these scandals," because Obama hasn't been impeached, Fournier said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "On the Record With Greta Van Susteren."

But there are consequences, Fournier argued: Obama's credibility and personal approval ratings have tanked.

"He's going to pay for this in the long term," Fournier said.

But The New York Times' Michael Shear wasn't so sure.

The discussion was based on Thursday's action placing former Homeland Security acting Inspector General Charles Edwards on administrative leave for allegedly delaying investigations to help senior White House officials and sitting on knowledge of the 2012 Secret Service scandal.

The public's attention span in "this Internet-fueled world" is so short, Shear argued, that the White House is counting on putting Edwards on administrative leave, and the next day "we'll be on to the next story."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Ron Fournier: Obama Will 'Pay' for Scandals Eventually
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 02:49:30 pm »
The public's attention span in "this Internet-fueled world" is so short, Shear argued, that the White House is counting on putting Edwards on administrative leave, and the next day "we'll be on to the next story."

"Internet fueled" - code word for, nothing but conservative 'propaganda,' and yet another way to call us all liars.

The left really thinks they can silence us completely, don't they?

Unfortunately, the grain of truth in this statement is that they CAN count on a McDonald's drive-through attention span from the American people.     **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 02:54:11 pm »

Unfortunately, the grain of truth in this statement is that they CAN count on a McDonald's drive-through attention span from the American people.     **nononono*

Now I want Mcdonalds.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 03:08:20 pm »
Now I want Mcdonalds.

If you're in the East, it will have to be lunch.  Breakfast is over.    ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 03:11:20 pm »
If you're in the East, it will have to be lunch.  Breakfast is over.    ^-^

I prefer lunch anyway.  :laugh: I just recently found out that Mcdonalds sells absolutely everything individually, meaning I can put mac sauce on a double cheeseburger, or bacon in my fries.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 03:20:58 pm »
They do? The staff at my local get confused at the thought of varying anything!

I like the big breakfast, but hate their eggs. Every single time it's the same:

"Big breakfast meal, no eggs, extra sausage, orange juice, to eat in. And can you make sure I get butter, not margarine."

"....." Deer in the headlights look.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 01:20:15 am »
Article title:
[[ Ron Fournier: Obama Will 'Pay' for Scandals Eventually ]]

I think so, too.

The truth won't come out -- CAN'T come out -- until he's out of office and out of power, and until those around him are gone as well.

But at some point, the barricades will crumble, the dams will burst, and the truth will come rushing out in a flood of revelations.

As important or MORE important that correcting the damage he's done to America, is to obliviate any legacy he might have...   he (and his wretch of a wife) should be show for history as the grifters they are!