Author Topic: Bundy hoax exposed: full video of Cliven Bundy's non-racist, pro-black, pro-Mexican, anti-government remarks  (Read 1658 times)

Offline katzenjammer

Howie66 wrote above:
[[ That term "racist" hold no meaning any longer. It has been thrown around so much that it's a freaking joke. The only people that used that stupid and pointless word are the real "racists" if you think about it. ]]

Total agreement, Howie.

Shame on those in this forum who accuse others of being "racis'". And that includes tossing the term at Cliven Bundy, as well.

I accuse their motivations by the use of that term, to be EXACTLY the same as when leftists use it: that is, to intimidate the [other] speaker into silence, and make them (and not their words) the issue.

Haven't we learned anything in the past forty years ??

it is the same people that have been in a breathless tizzy against him from the start, that are making a big issue of the "wacist" crap as well.  not at all surprising to me...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
HappyG wrote above:
[[ I can't believe how a private citizen is being beat up by supposedly smart people. They all act like he should be a spokesperson for the republican party. In many ways, he is a lot smarter than those who are belittling him. ]]

Thought came to me while reading this thread.
Consider this a poll.
I will reckon that few here will answer honestly.

From out of the blue, you get two invitations:
- The first is from Cliven Bundy to visit his ranch, have lunch and survey the situation out there for yourself.
- The second is from Barack and Michelle Obama, inviting you to the White House for lunch.

All expenses will be paid. All you have to do is say yes.
But you can only accept ONE invitation.

Which shall be your choice?

I would attend the White House, thanks. Assuming, that is, I can tell the Worm exactly what I think of him. Maybe give him some photos of dead squaddies as souvenirs.

Otherwise - Bundy all the way, as long as I can take my son-in-law.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:15:27 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline SouthTexas

I would attend the White House, thanks. Assuming, that is, I can tell the Worm exactly what I think of him. Maybe give him some photos of dead squaddies as souvenirs.

You know better than to even THINK you could get away expressing your true opinion in the White House.

OK, back to bed, starting to hurt.  May be back later. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You know better than to even THINK you could get away expressing your true opinion in the White House.

OK, back to bed, starting to hurt.  May be back later.

You, my friend, should be concentrating on healing!  :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Howie66 wrote above:
[[ That term "racist" hold no meaning any longer. It has been thrown around so much that it's a freaking joke. The only people that used that stupid and pointless word are the real "racists" if you think about it. ]]

Total agreement, Howie.

Shame on those in this forum who accuse others of being "racis'". And that includes tossing the term at Cliven Bundy, as well.

My remark  " No doubt, Cliven Bundy is Boss Spearman and a growing number of our posters are auditioning for the role of Denton Baxter.

Point here is being an a$$hole with racist proclivities is not a crime.   Yet.
" was directed at Cliven Baxter.....as he is so-described by the opposition...and also from members of the forum.

I accuse their motivations by the use of that term, to be EXACTLY the same as when leftists use it: that is, to intimidate the [other] speaker into silence, and make them (and not their words) the issue.

Haven't we learned anything in the past forty years ??

LOL!  Haven't you learned anything from this thread?

I was the first person to tell a poster calling for the thread to be locked to go to hell.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:34:29 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The black Bundy ranch bodyguard who said, he'd take a bullet for Cliven Bundy...knowing him only a week or so, told me all I need to know.

I'd love to have lunch with him.  And the bodyguard.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Then clarify this.

Exactly what liberties and freedoms of ours (or Bundy's for that matter) are being threatened by this specific set of events?

Seriously???

If you can't figure that out all by your lonesome, you are part of the problem, pardner.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:47:48 am by Howie66 »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline happyg

The black Bundy ranch bodyguard who said, he'd take a bullet for Cliven Bundy...knowing him only a week or so, told me all I need to know.

I liked that, too. I'd like to meet Bundy because he talks like my grandfather did. Things didn't come out right, but all of us knew what Grandpa meant. When he was upset, he would say, "Summabishy, I could cuss right now!" He drove Grandma nuts.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
That there is a no-brainer for me, I will choose to visit Bundy!!

I agree.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Speaking of which, How is your shoulder doing?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Speaking of which, How is your shoulder doing?

I have another weather station to match my knee.  :laugh:

It's healing slow, but getting there, thanks! Doc says about another two weeks and I can start working up again.

Him - I'd take out for a meal. On me, up to 20 beers and a steak twice the size of the plate it is served on.

Offline SouthTexas

Working on it.  :laugh:

Speaking of, how are you doing?

Offline SouthTexas

Sometimes it's the simplest explanation.

Remember Hispanic son-in-law was accused of being racist in a contested adoption case. 
Married to a white girl (daughter) and was adopting a little four year old girl that was half black, half Hispanic and they had had her since before she was one. 

The real racists are the ones screaming racism. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Seriously???

If you can't figure that out all by your lonesome, you are part of the problem, pardner.

I KNOW the answer, what I want you to do is not dodge the question.

Come on... be a big Howie now.

Answer the question
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Carling

If you're arguing the semantics of what is perceived socially as 'racism,' you're already losing the argument.   :nometalk:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have another weather station to match my knee.  :laugh:

It's healing slow, but getting there, thanks! Doc says about another two weeks and I can start working up again.

Him - I'd take out for a meal. On me, up to 20 beers and a steak twice the size of the plate it is served on.

Good! Glad to hear that you are mending properly. (Takes longer now than it once did.)

I'll gladly split the tab with you on that one!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sometimes it's the simplest explanation.

Remember Hispanic son-in-law was accused of being racist in a contested adoption case. 
Married to a white girl (daughter) and was adopting a little four year old girl that was half black, half Hispanic and they had had her since before she was one. 

The real racists are the ones screaming racism.

:amen:

And that is NOT a new thing!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SouthTexas

:amen:

And that is NOT a new thing!

I know that, it just gets damned irritating sometimes. 

Drifting in and out at the moment, seem to go from  :seeya: to  :thud: with no warning. LOL
Time to lay down again.