Author Topic: Japanese MP who was angry that Michelle didn't join president on Tokyo trip makes extraordinary claim that Obama CHEATS and their looming divorce is 'an open secret'  (Read 196 times)

Offline flowers

Kazuyuki Hamada, a member of the upper house of Japan's parliament, is miffed that Michelle Obama is staying home as her husband tours Japan
He claimed on his blog that a marital rift is responsible for the president's stag trip to Tokyo
Mrs. and Mrs. Obama, he wrote, have already decided to divorce after he leaves office – a claim mirroring one in the National Enquirer
Hamada claims Michelle Obama knows her husband is cheating on her and using the Secret Service to hide the evidence
He wrote a 2009 'birther' book titled 'Who is Obama?' that argued the president likely wasn't born in the United States

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Silence is Golden. Boredom is even better.
Before you bitch about the youth of today ... think about who raised them.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online kevindavis

"Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future."

Ronald Reagan

"We must continue to go into space for humanity.” - Dr. Stephen Hawking

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo