Author Topic: 'Obama Not Welcome': Filipinos Protest Presidential Visit  (Read 473 times)

Offline happyg

'Obama Not Welcome': Filipinos Protest Presidential Visit
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:31:56 pm »
Police armed with truncheons, shields and a fire hose clashed with more than 100 left-wing activists who rallied at the U.S. Embassy in Manila on Wednesday to oppose a visit by President Barack Obama and an expected security pact that would increase the American military presence in the Philippines.

Some of the protesters carried paper U.S. flags with the message: "Obama not welcome."
Obama, who landed in Japan on Wednesday, is due to visit South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines over the next five days as part of a wider attempt to "rebalance" and "pivot" toward Asia.

Protesters shout slogans during a rally at the U.S. Embassy in Manila on April 23, 2014 against next week's visit by President Barack Obama.

— The Associated Press contributed to this report http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-not-welcome-filipinos-protest-presidential-visit-n87516

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Obama Not Welcome': Filipinos Protest Presidential Visit
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:39:41 pm »
Isn't it great how much the world loves us now??    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 10:22:22 pm »
The brainwashed Liberal zombies are saying that they did it because they thought it was Bush.
The Liberals say it is still Bush's fault.

The Liberals say that Black people are too stupid and pathetic to get an I.D. card.
The Liberals say that Filipinos are too stupid to know who they are protesting and they are too stupid to know who the  President is. You know, in the world of Liberals, of course they are stupid and do not know what they are doing.

After all, they are not snow White Liberal, latte sipping, homosexual, multimillionaire vegans. So, I mean come on, they are obviously stupid. (they need our help...to see the light...)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 12:59:36 am »
more than 100 left-wing activists who rallied at the U.S. Embassy in Manila on Wednesday to oppose a visit by President Barack Obama

leftists opposing another leftist; how rich.