Author Topic: Cliven Bundy: "Now Let Me Talk About The Spanish People"  (Read 568 times)

Offline Carling

Cliven Bundy: "Now Let Me Talk About The Spanish People"
« on: April 25, 2014, 12:13:54 am »
This guy is an absolute trainwreck.  Will his pro-illegal immigration stance finally make the blockheads still defending him drop this guy as some sort of anti-federal government symbol?  He's a freeloader ... a squatter, if you will, and for every jackass like this guy, there are dozens of ranchers who pay their leases, which like it or not, is how the law is structured.   Of course, it's no surprise that he is pro-illegal immigration, since he's breaking the law, too.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/24/cliven_bundy_now_let_me_talk_about_the_spanish_people.html

CLIVEN BUNDY: Now let me talk about the Spanish people. You know, I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders. But they're here and they're people. I worked side-by-side with a lot of them. Don't tell me they don't work, and don't tell me they don't pay taxes. Don't tell me they don't have better family structures than most of us white people.

When you see those Mexican families, they're together. They picnic together. They're spending their time together. And I'll tell you, in my way of thinking, they're awful nice people. We need to have those people join us and be with us.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:19:58 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------