Author Topic: Obama warns he will not hesitate to use military force against North Korea as he visits US troops  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613677/Obama-warns-not-hesitate-use-military-force-against-North-Korea-visits-US-troops.html

Obama warns he will not hesitate to use military force against North Korea as he visits US troops
Obama says he 'will not hesitate' to use force to protect the U.S. and its allies
North Korea recently threatened to conduct its fourth nuclear test
Obama mocked North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un, saying 'Anybody can make threats... Anyone can show off a missile. That doesn't make you strong'

By AP and DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 22:49 EST, 25 April 2014 | UPDATED: 22:49 EST, 25 April 2014

President Barack Obama warned North Korea on Saturday that the United States 'will not hesitate to use our military might' to defend allies, showcasing U.S. power in the region amid China's growing influence and Pyongyang's unpredictable nuclear threats.

Obama's visit to Seoul comes as North Korea has threatened to conduct its fourth nuclear test, leading Obama to raise the possibility of further sanctions.

'The commitment that the United States of America has made to the security of the Republic of Korea only grows stronger in the face of aggression,' Obama said in a speech to some of the 28,000 American service members stationed in South Korea to keep watch on its northern neighbor. 'Our alliance does not waiver with each bout of their attention seeking. It just gains the support of the rest of the world.'

continued

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
President Barack Obama -- who once warned Syria that he will not hesitate to use our military might if Syria used chemical weapons, and who also warned Vladimir Putin that he would not hesitate to defend Crimea -- warned North Korea on Saturday that the United States 'will not hesitate to use our military might' to defend allies, showcasing U.S. power in the region amid China's growing influence and Pyongyang's unpredictable nuclear threats.

There.  Accuracy in reporting.

Offline mountaineer

What military might?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The only important thing here, the only thing I am most concerned about is,

did he say, "Let me be clear."? That is the only way you can know that he is
super-duper double dog serious. Or did he say, "period" at the end.........hahahaha

GW was a military jet pilot. Our current 'president' has to 'gear up' to ride a girl bike.

Our president is an idiot, a fool, and world wide laughing-stock. He is a liar. And everyone
knows he is a liar and a fool. And we are bigger fools for electing him.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MACVSOG68

President Barack Obama -- who once warned Syria that he will not hesitate to use our military might if Syria used chemical weapons, and who also warned Vladimir Putin that he would not hesitate to defend Crimea -- warned North Korea on Saturday that the United States 'will not hesitate to use our military might' to defend allies, showcasing U.S. power in the region amid China's growing influence and Pyongyang's unpredictable nuclear threats.

LOL. Yep, much better.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

The only important thing here, the only thing I am most concerned about is,

did he say, "Let me be clear."? That is the only way you can know that he is
super-duper double dog serious. Or did he say, "period" at the end.........hahahaha

GW was a military jet pilot. Our current 'president' has to 'gear up' to ride a girl bike.

Our president is an idiot, a fool, and world wide laughing-stock. He is a liar. And everyone
knows he is a liar and a fool. And we are bigger fools for electing him.

It is deeply humiliating to have a 'president' who is an international joke.

Does he really think anyone takes these preposterous empty threats seriously??  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

You beat me to it.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is deeply humiliating to have a 'president' who is an international joke.

Does he really think anyone takes these preposterous empty threats seriously??  **nononono*

We went from this....

To the Leftist/Progressive/Democrat version of the "perfect" President.

Yep. Ok. Now look where we are...

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline musiclady

We went from this....

To the Leftist/Progressive/Democrat version of the "perfect" President.

Yep. Ok. Now look where we are...

Those two photos say it all.

The bad guys respect #1.  They laugh at #2
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.