Author Topic: Obama knows best  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

Obama knows best
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:06:06 am »
Obama Knows Best

Posted By Ronn Torossian On April 21, 2014 @ 12:25 am In Daily Mailer,FrontPage | No Comments

In February, before Russian moved into Crimea, Present Barack Obama claimed, “..any violation of Ukrainian territory is destabilizing, and that’s not in Russia’s interest.” This week now that Crimea is firmly in Russia’s hands, Obama stated, “Mr. Putin’s decisions aren’t just bad for Ukraine. Over the long term, they’re going to be bad for Russia.” Despite worldwide negative attention, Russian President Vladimir Putin’s current approval ratings are above 80 percent according to independent polls by the Levada Center.

On numerous occasions, Obama has said “Israel doesn’t know what its own best interests are.” Putin’s core aggressive nature, as a nationalist who stands up for Russians resonates with ordinary, regular Russians.  Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – who was dubbed King Bibi by Time Magazine – is the longest-serving Israeli Prime Minister for the past 50 years. 

Knowing about what is best for others is consistent with Obama’s ideology of big government without limits – and telling others what to do.  It isn’t limited to foreign leaders – In 2011, he said of the automobile industry bailout in Cannon Falls, MN, “If we’re going to help you, then you’ve got to change your ways.” “You can’t just make money on SUVs and trucks.  There is a place for SUVs and trucks, but as gas prices keep on going up, you have got to understand the market.” As he knows Russia better than Putin and Israel better than Netanyahu, he also knows cars better than car manufacturers.

With Obamacare, many Americans no longer have the right to choose their own healthcare. Many have had their policies cancelled, and are required to buy all sorts of medical coverage.  Businesses are also not free to choose as they wish.  Across the board, health care costs continue to radically rise. The Obama State has decided what kind of health insurance Americans need.

In 2013 it was unveiled that the Obama Administration had unleashed a “Behavioral Insights Team” which seeks to influence the behavior of Americans. The White House is known to be working with agencies including the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Agriculture. He knows how Americans should behave.

In The Washington Post, we learn that Obama’s Presidential Daily Brief is “not briefed to him.” Unlike any other President, he does not meet daily with senior intelligence officials. The subtext is of course that as Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council said Obama is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” Obama knows intelligence – his years as a community organizer must have helped. (Vietor started as a driver of a van for Obama when he was a Senator and is a long-time Obama loyalist.)

In a September 2008 New York Times profile, Obama said “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters.  I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Barack Obama – in his own mind – knows it all.

The Obama Administration who spies on foreign leaders and oversees the largest intelligence network in the world is collecting the phone records of millions of Americans.  They have said that they can kill Americans anywhere in the world at will. They spy on reporters and who knows who else. Obama is an inept, totalitarian ego-maniac.  He is a terrible American President – yet, he sees fit to lecture to Americans and the world on how they should behave, and what is best for them.  Obama believes he knows everything about everything. Obama knows what is good for your children better than you do.  He knows what is best for your business better than you do. He knows what medicines you need. What foods you should eat.

Simply Obama is king.  He is the ultimate supreme. He’s brilliant at foreign relations, economy, healthcare, human behavior, intelligence, and everything else – and everyone in the world is beneath him. All hail his master Barack Obama.

(This piece by Ronn Torossian is satire.)

Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle: Click here.

Subscribe to Frontpage’s TV show, The Glazov Gang, and LIKE it on Facebook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ronn-torossian/obama-knows-best/