Author Topic: Oh My – “Less Than Half Of Obamacare Enrollees Have Paid” by Ulsterman  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/04/21/oh-my-less-than-half-of-obamacare-enrollees-have-paid/

Oh My – “Less Than Half Of Obamacare Enrollees Have Paid”
by Ulsterman on April 21, 2014

A just released report from the Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens indicates less than HALF of Obamacare enrollees in that state have actually paid.  Now this is important, because to date, the Obama White House has never disclosed actual payment numbers.  We know that Barack Obama has gone out in recent days to declare some seven or eight million have “signed up”.  This report out of Georgia though would indicate the likelihood that of those “signed up”, most have not actually paid, and perhaps, have no intention of ever paying, but were instead merely pricing plans.  Upon finding Obamacare was overly expensive, these same people have simply moved on – though Barack Obama is still claiming them among his seven or eight million “signed up” numbers.
So very predictable, and so very pathetic…

Whoops! Half of Georgia’s Insurance Enrollees Haven’t Paid Yet.

Georgia insurers received more than 220,000 applications for health coverage in the Affordable Care Act’s exchange as of the official federal deadline of March 31, state officials said Wednesday.

Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens, though, said premiums have been received for only 107,581 of those policies, which cover 149,465 people.

Half? Half? Sure, the nonpayment rates will be a lot lower in other places. But this indicates how much skepticism is warranted for the administration’s much-touted enrollment figures.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Just what would these Obama supporters pay with?  Foodstamps? :shrug:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The half of Georgia residents who have not paid likely have absolutely no intention of ever doing so.  If they were not Democrat shills in the first place who were urged to sign up just to swell the numbers, then they likely figured that this was the free Obamacare they were promised so there is no need to pay.

In any case, the odds of collecting these funds are somewhere between zilch point nothing, and zero.....

Oceander

The half of Georgia residents who have not paid likely have absolutely no intention of ever doing so.  If they were not Democrat shills in the first place who were urged to sign up just to swell the numbers, then they likely figured that this was the free Obamacare they were promised so there is no need to pay.

In any case, the odds of collecting these funds are somewhere between zilch point nothing, and zero.....

It seems to me as well that a lot of these "sign ups" are being done by democrat/liberal operatives for the sole purpose of swelling the numbers.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Less Than Half Of Obamacare Enrollees Have Paid

The basic idea behind Obamacare is that people who (up to the enactment of the ACA) had been getting medical attention free of charge by going to the ER (as per The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, still in effect) would now turn around and stop getting medical attention free of charge by going to the ER (as per The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) instead choosing to pay for medical insurance that was readily available to them before the enactment of the ACA so they could go to the ER and get medical attention.

Made all the damned sense in the world.

/sarcasm
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx