Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Sought as Chief Counsel to Prosecute Corrupt Politicians in DC  (Read 634 times)

Offline happyg

Tim Brown

There is a growing disgust with the corruption in Washington DC. As a result, many patriots have spent tens of thousands of dollars to travel and collectively the same amount of hours protesting in Washington DC, all it seems, to no avail. Later this month, patriots are again going to fork out tens of thousands of dollars, make signs and travel to Washington to exercise their First Amendment rights. While I applaud their efforts, they have no leverage for themselves against the criminal element in Washington who will merely laugh at them and ignore their redress for grievances. But there is something else in the works. That something else is seeking to bring corrupt, criminal, elected officials in Washington to justice via the states and bypass Congress. In fact, this movement is going to target corrupt members of Congress for criminal indictment and prosecution, and now it's calling on South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) to be the chief prosecutor in this endeavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WX78uJ2ZH3E

Many who have been following Freedom Outpost have heard of David Zuniga. He began contributing to Freedom Outpost a short time ag0. David's organization, America Again, is seeking to hold elected officials accountable for their actions. By accountable, I'm not referencing just calling them out. The organization wants to indict them and bring them to justice. If we can't get Congress to do their duty, then the people of America have the power to bring them to justice.

How will America Again do this? It will be accomplished by a proprietary indictment engine, which will allow America Again and its prosecutors to chart and begin orchestrating specific targets for indictments based on their votes. Zuniga told Freedom Outpost, "Certain algorithms will be employed in order to determine whether a lawmaker has introduced unconstitutional legislation, co-sponsored it, passed it out of committee or voted for it."

Once the targets have been acquired, whether Democrat or Republican, America Again will push for a state grand jury to indict that representative. Upon an indictment, a plea bargain will be offered. Zuniga says that this plea bargain "will be like the deal offered to King John by the barons who wrote the Magna Charta in 1215 A.D.: agree in writing to our terms, or we put you in prison and have your assets seized."

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/trey-gowdy-chief-counsel-prosecute-corrupt-politicians-dc/#clQC94SK2f4mtz8S.99

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This would be great if they can make it happen - this is what needs to happen.  These criminal politicians need to be made accountable for pillaging our coffers and betraying the trust of the people that put them in office. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The problem is that they just do not care. When you are dealing with criminals, and criminal politicians, they do not care. They are psychopaths. Unless you have a gun pointed right at their head, they will tell you to go to hell, every time.

And in many cases even the gun does not help. These people are beyond redemption. Nothing gets through to them. The only solution is to kill them. And even then they still do not care.

Some of them are happy to be killed, because they take more pleasure in what it does to you, more than they think about what is happening to them.

They are sick people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I apologize. It is clear to me that my last post is upsetting. I do not wish anyone any distress and retract my statements. I admit that I may have been getting out of hand. There is no problem.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I apologize. It is clear to me that my last post is upsetting. I do not wish anyone any distress and retract my statements. I admit that I may have been getting out of hand. There is no problem.

I understood where you are coming from, didn't upset me.  The crooked politicians upset me much more, they are destroying the nation.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

The group wanting to go after the politicians had better have cash reserves nearly equal to what is supposed to be in Ft. Knox.  They will have to fight counter suits from the democrats, republicans, and George Soros.  Those three will do what liberals did to Sarah Palin; make it impossible to keep going financially.

Oceander

If Gowdy gets involved in this then he's as stupid as the fools trying to run it up the flag-pole.