Author Topic: White privilege update: white people breathe cleaner air  (Read 1437 times)

rangerrebew

White privilege update: white people breathe cleaner air
« on: April 20, 2014, 10:10:37 am »

White Privilege Update: White people breathe cleaner air

white privilege

The Left are amazing creatures, and how they think should be mandatory study for all psychology majors. The latest declaration by Think Progress has me shaking my head!

In the latest round of Liberal Lunacy, the Think Progress group now says that white people breathe cleaner air than non-whites.

I KNEW there was a conspiracy!

White PrivilegeI was among some of my “white privilege” Liberal friends, and we were all just sitting around talking, and I noticed that they just would not shut up!

Those suckers droned on and on about how oppressed people are, particularly black people. Every time I tried to get in a word edgewise, one of those miscreants would take a deep breath and wax on for another fifteen minutes.

Now I know why.

I’m not sure if these people have ever visited people in Africa or gone outside of their Upper East Side utopias, but the air is pretty clean once you leave the urban indoctrination centers.

I grew up in the country and that air was as clean as it gets. And I never caught white people behind the barn breathing cleaner air than I did. I have seen white people in wheelchairs breathing oxygen, but I wouldn’t trade places with any of them. I prefer sticking to my dirty air, than emphysema.

What would a Liberal do, if they had to live in China and there were no white people to criticize daily?

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/white-people-breathe-cleaner-air-than-non-whites#MPU4EXzO6b7AAmW6.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: White privilege update: white people breathe cleaner air
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:24:44 am »
The EPA is pushing for more again?  :shrug: There is always a reason behind these talking points.

Of course non-whites tend to breathe less clean air. They live in cities. White liberals live in neatly manicured, spacious suburbs with plenty of trees to filter the air. And you rarely see them offering to help out on a personal level.

I am a fan of Big Brothers, Big Sisters. Know a fair number of people involved - they counsel and guide kids, take them on trips out of the city, teach a bit about life, small presents - stuff like that (sometimes stand bail  :laugh: ). Every single one of them is conservative. There is the odd liberal who likes to run things, but the nitty gritty is done by hard working conservatives.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:11:27 am »
The EPA is pushing for more again?  :shrug: There is always a reason behind these talking points.

Of course non-whites tend to breathe less clean air. They live in cities. White liberals live in neatly manicured, spacious suburbs with plenty of trees to filter the air. And you rarely see them offering to help out on a personal level.
Notice how few non-white people (other than natives) you see out in the rural areas.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:32:23 am »
Notice how few non-white people (other than natives) you see out in the rural areas.

They are invisible. They are usually VERY conservative, so never get mentioned.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 12:07:55 pm »
Speaking only as a white man, I do believe I'm entitled to cleaner air.  Now blow me bitches!   :tongue2:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 12:40:52 pm »
As far as I know, I breathe the same air as everyone else in this city.  I don't believe there are clouds hanging over the homes of blacks in this area spewing dirt and they breathe the same air as I.  My son has a home in a very diverse area of Philly and I have never seen signs that say "whites only air."  My daughter lives in Chicago and as far as I know there isn't special air for her.   What am I missing?  :shrug:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 01:11:05 pm »
What am I missing?  :shrug:

White guilt. It comes with a free side of cognitive dissonance and a large cup of self loathing.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 03:14:29 pm »
Darn that Festinger for coming up with cognitive dissonance.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »
White guilt. It comes with a free side of cognitive dissonance and a large cup of self loathing.

Exactly.  It's even more noxious than German guilt, and they, at least, have a little closer connection to what they still feel guilty for.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:34:14 pm by Oceander »

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 03:40:19 pm »
In the latest round of Liberal Lunacy, the Think Progress group now says that white people breathe cleaner air than non-whites.

Well I pay taxes, I SHOULD get cleaner air!

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 08:41:37 pm »

Well I pay taxes, I SHOULD get cleaner air!

I'll bet we get cleaner water, too.

Offline raml

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »
Oh for petes sake how do these stupid statements ever get to press. Our media really are losers when it comes to real news.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 09:46:47 pm »
Our media really are losers when it comes to real news.

It's all an elaborate game to keep the masses placated and unaware of the real issues.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:50:05 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 10:49:31 pm »
I'll bet we get cleaner water, too.

That's OK, I don't drink the water.  :whistle:

Online rustynail

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 11:21:55 pm »
Seven billion people in the world, only about one billion are white.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 12:01:26 am »
The gig is up. The secret of Cheney's Weather Machine(c) has been exposed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 02:49:45 am »

Gave up drinkin' that stuff a long time ago. After one has been attaked without provocation by blacks, more than once, one begins to learn. I post from the position of being a racial realist, and accusations of "racist" fall off me like water from a duck's back. I don't believe in "multicultural" or multi-racial societies, and I'm not going to be changin' my mind about it. Whites have been browbeaten and "racis'ed" into submission for long enough. Frankly, I welcome the reality that the Obama presidency has awakened many others to this, as well...

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 04:35:29 am »
White Privilege Update: White people breathe cleaner air.

I'm so conflicted.

I own an Aller Air 6000 whole house air purifier, but the census people correct me every time that I try to mark "Caucasian" on their forms.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 02:00:32 pm »
White Privilege Update: White people breathe cleaner air.

I'm so conflicted.

I own an Aller Air 6000 whole house air purifier, but the census people correct me every time that I try to mark "Caucasian" on their forms.

You are being targeted because while you get polluted air out of your house, it is going to eventually work it's way back to those who don't have clean air.  Its kind of like the IRS targeting conservative groups (and "select" individuals" I assume).