Author Topic: Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: "Wow", "you're incredibly brave"  (Read 421 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Swoons at Admitted Illegal Immigrant: ‘Wow,’ You’re ‘Incredibly Brave’

19 April 2014 / 59 Comments

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a young woman who admitted she was an illegal immigrant that she was “incredibly brave” for her admission while openly campaigning for amnesty-type reforms.

The woman, a 19-year-old who gave her name as Nova, made the statement at a No Ceilings event with the Clinton Foundation and Microsoft, attended by Mrs. Clinton and daughter, Chelsea.

The woman said, RealClearPolitics.com reported: “My name is Nova. I am 19 years old. … For the first time publicly I want to say that I’m an undocumented immigrant. I want to say that it’s been extremely difficult for me to empower myself in America because I came here illegally when I was five.”

She then went on to say she can’t get a job, vote or attend the college of her dreams because of her lack of proper documentation.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com
 Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2014/04/hillary-swoons-admitted-illegal-immigrant-wow-youre-incredibly-brave/#6pAGUUDmbT3pcKmU.99
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:51:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, please.

5 grand will get you a complete, and bulletproof, identity. Driving license, birth certificate, bank account with normal levels of activity, SSN, a couple of paid off tickets in the police records, college and high school transcripts, proof of previous address. The trick is finding the artist in the first place ....

It's one of the reasons I think the birther thing is ridiculous.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

I'll bet you can get all that free in Mexico and financed by the U.S. government.