Author Topic: Bundy supporter owns Chris Hayes on MSNBC: we will not allow governance by gunpoint, ever  (Read 339 times)

rangerrebew

Bundy supporter OWNS Chris Hayes on MSNBC: ‘We will not allow governance by gunpoint, ever’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Rachel Stoltzfoos On 9:44 PM 04/19/2014 In | No Comments

Nevada assemblywoman Michele Fiore clashed with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes regarding rancher Cliven Bundy’s conflict with the federal government on Friday.

As Hayes pressed Fiore about her position on the standoff, she relentlessly criticized the government’s handling of the situation.

“Why are you there near the Bundy ranch tonight celebrating?” Hayes asks.

“Questioning why the heck the federal government felt the need to come in armed to collect an unpaid bill. I mean, that was pretty bold and blatant,” Fiore said. “I mean, generally when my — when our federal government comes in armed, we’re expecting a bigger problem… We will not allow governance by gunpoint, ever.”

When Hayes asked if Fiore agreed with Cliven Bundy, Fiore grew angry.

“No, Chris. Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m not saying I agree with Cliven Bundy. What I’m saying is the way this was handled is really suspicious,” she replied. “I mean, if we literally sent our federal government to the borders to secure ‘em against terrorists crossing, hey, I got that. But they want to come here with arms because cows are grazing? That’s uh — Chris, I’m sorry, I think you’re out of your mind.”

After pointing out that the damages Bundy owes haven’t even been defined, Fiore went in for the kill. “If you owed the federal government money, Chris, do you want them coming to your house pointing guns at your wife and children? Is that OK with you?”

“No,” Hayes replied. “But is it OK with you if every rancher in the country stops paying their grazing fees?”

Fiore said no, but insisted, “Don’t come here with guns and expect the American people not to fire back.”

When Hayes drew a comparison to an illegal immigrant taking up arms to avoid being deported, Fiore wasn’t having it. “Are we talking about cows or illegal immigration, Chris? ‘Cause I’m talking about cows today.”

When Chris implied the cows the government slaughtered will be slaughtered anyways, Fiore rebutted his point.

“So are you saying it’s OK to cruelly slaughter them, because they’re gonna be — they’re raised for beef? Is that what you’re saying, Chris? ‘Cause I hope you retract those words, ’cause that’s pretty, pretty sad, Chris.”

“No. No don’t put words in my mouth,” Hayes said. “Of course I don’t think that… Thank you so much. Enjoy the barbecue!”

Follow The Daily Caller on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/19/bundy-supporter-owns-chris-hayes-on-msnbc-we-will-not-allow-governance-by-gunpoint-ever-video/