Author Topic:  (Read 285 times)

Offline happyg

« on: April 18, 2014, 04:24:57 PM »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 04:52:14 PM »
Here's where 'climate change' and PETA conflict.

We need to get rid of the cows to stop the flatulent pollution, but if we get rid of the cows, we're mistreating animals.

What a conundrum for the left....

(I guess the BLM landed on the side of the EPA.......)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »
BLM is operating exactly the way Congress has enabled them to act. 

They are armed to the teeth because the US Congress gave them all of the public money for all the arms they want or need. 

BLM is operating inside of the Laws that the US Congress has passed.

BLM is the way it is because the States no longer have any of their interests represented in the US Congress.  Congress no longer has the "check or balance" the Constitution originally gave it via State representation in the US Senate.  Examine any of the recent statements by US Senator Harry Reid and see if you can find a shred of evidence of any concern for what used to be referred to as "state's rights".

:smokin:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 07:23:21 PM »
BLM is operating exactly the way Congress has enabled them to act. 

They are armed to the teeth because the US Congress gave them all of the public money for all the arms they want or need. 

BLM is operating inside of the Laws that the US Congress has passed.

BLM is the way it is because the States no longer have any of their interests represented in the US Congress.  Congress no longer has the "check or balance" the Constitution originally gave it via State representation in the US Senate.  Examine any of the recent statements by US Senator Harry Reid and see if you can find a shred of evidence of any concern for what used to be referred to as "state's rights".

:smokin:
And Presidents issue Executive Orders, in some cases, because Congress has given them that power.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf