Author Topic: Obama administration extends review period for Keystone XL oil pipeline..[after Midterms]  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/18/obama-administration-extends-review-period-for-keystone-xl-oil-pipeline/

Published April 18, 2014FoxNews.com

The Obama administration has extended a key review period for the controversial Keystone XL pipeline, Fox News has learned, potentially pushing off a decision until after the midterm elections.

The administration is extending a 90-day review period for federal agencies assessing an environmental study from the State Department.

One congressional source said the administration claims it is extending the process in order to see how a lawsuit in Nebraska would affect the pipeline route.

The administration, despite appeals from Democrats and Republicans to wrap up the protracted process, is not giving a final deadline.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WAYNE

Makes no sense to me..  I told my life long lib pal that he would ok it to shed a good light on the dems. I guess I missed something .. again.