Author Topic: Jay Carney: Obama's Toughest 2012 Interview Was Jon Stewart  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jay Carney: Obama's Toughest 2012 Interview Was Jon Stewart
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:14:44 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/04/17/Jay-Carney-Toughest-2012-Interview-For-Obama-Was-With-Jon-Stewart

by Charlie Spiering 17 Apr 2014, 8:59 AM PDT

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney asserted that the toughest interview President Obama had during the 2012 election was with the Daily Show’s Jon Stewart.

“I think if you look back at 2012, and the series of interviews the sitting president of the United States gave - probably the toughest interview he had was with Jon Stewart,” Carney said during an Georgetown University Q-and-A event on Thursday.

Carney called they interview “substantive” and “challenging” and suggested that the college students at Georgetown should write about it.

“Also I think its a reflection of the fact that somebody like Jon Stewart is actually a very smart sophisticated both consumer of and presenter of the news, he just packages it in a way that draws eyeballs,” Carney said.

Carney said that Stewart also draws a younger audience - which is why the Obama campaign was interested in the interview in the first place.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Re: Jay Carney: Obama's Toughest 2012 Interview Was Jon Stewart
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 08:01:39 pm »
“I think if you look back at 2012, and the series of interviews the sitting president of the United States gave - probably the toughest interview he had was with Jon Stewart,” Carney said during an Georgetown University Q-and-A event on Thursday.

This is probably true.

Carney called they interview “substantive” and “challenging” and suggested that the college students at Georgetown should write about it.

This is not.  Stewart may have pretended to ask tough questions but a liberal is always going to stick up for their guy no matter what he does and is willing to go to great lengths to hide his or her lack of objectivity.  That Stewart is willing to appear to ask tough questions to get a laugh doesn't mean his support for Obama has wavered.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:08:28 pm »
This is probably true.

This is not.  Stewart may have pretended to ask tough questions but a liberal is always going to stick up for their guy no matter what he does and is willing to go to great lengths to hide his or her lack of objectivity.  That Stewart is willing to appear to ask tough questions to get a laugh doesn't mean his support for Obama has wavered.

Jon Stewart has been extremely critical of Obama and particularly Obamacare in the past. A lot of young people stopped believing in Obama, and I think Jon Stewart had a hand in that.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 09:45:53 am »
It is a sad indictment of the media when the toughest interview a president has is with a comedian.  :wtf: