Author Topic: Majority of Americans Believe Obama Mixed-Race, Not Black  (Read 981 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Majority of Americans Believe Obama Mixed-Race, Not Black
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:09:43 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/16/Majority-of-Americans-Believe-Obama-Mixed-Race-Not-Black

by William Bigelow 17 Apr 2014, 5:28 AM PDT

According to a new Pew Research Center study called “The Next America,” the majority of Americans do not identify Barack Obama as black, but rather see his identity as mixed race. 52% of Americans believe Obama is of mixed-race descent. A more detailed breakdown reveals 53% of whites in America believe Obama is of mixed-raced descent and 61% of Hispanics agree. That figure drops to 34% among blacks, with 55% of blacks seeing Obama as black.

The perspective that Obama is of mixed race descent, as his father was black and his mother white, may be more prevalent now than it used to be simply because the makeup of the country is changing, and mixed-race marriages are more common now than they were in the past. According to a Pew Research Center study in 2012, the percentage of mixed race marriages was at an all-time high: 4.8 million, or 1 in 12 marriages.

The perspective that once was prevalent, that a person with one drop of blood in their ancestry would be considered black, seems to have become obsolete as mixed-race marriages have proliferated.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Majority of Americans Believe Obama Mixed-Race, Not Black
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 03:56:26 pm »
Who cares? I know Whites who act and talk more Black than any Blacks. And I know Blacks who are more White than any White person. What difference does it make? I don't care if Obama is green. What I care about is that he is a racist, unqualified idiot, who supports the American radical Black and pro-Islam agenda. I also want Harry Reid and Pelosi thrown out. By Liberal logic that means I hate all White people, I guess. Wow. Look at me. I am a mess. I hate Whites and Blacks equally. As far as I know there is not a name for people like me yet.

uh..uh Should I have said African American? lol, 80% of so called 'African Americans', couldn't find Africa on a freakin' map, much less claim to be from there. And then there is the problem with true, real, "African Americans" who are actually from Africa, who cannot use the term because it has been highjacked. And what do you call a Black person from Britain or France or China or Jamaica? Are they all 'African Americans' too? Or are they just Blacks? lol, America is such a joke... The entire rest of the world believes the most important thing in the whole wide world to America, is gay rights and abortion. Nothing else matters. lol

America remains focused on nonsense while the whole world is on fire. Who says America is the modern day Roman Empire. Nobody cares what color Obama is except Obama himself, and his worshippers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:10:29 pm »

:whistle:

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 04:12:01 pm »
Who cares?  As MLK pointed out 50 plus years ago, what matters is the  quality of one's mind, not the color of one's skin.  Mr. Obama is an unmitigated disaster because of the poverty of his intellect; his skin color has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »
And then there is the problem with true, real, "African Americans" who are actually from Africa, who cannot use the term because it has been highjacked

WOW...never even thought about that. 

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 05:24:17 pm »
WOW...never even thought about that. 

The actress, Charlize Theron  is from S. Africa. The blonde, blue-eyed lady is African American.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »
John Kerry's wife is a 'real' African American, as are many White people from Africa who have come to America. They would never call themselves 'African Americans' even though that is what they are.

The weirdest part is that the term 'African American' is super racist. Just like the word 'Negro' or 'colored' is. The term comes from the racist idea that 'Black' is bad. It is an insult to call a person Black. That is a White racist idea which Black people, for some reason, adopted.

Therefore, from a racist Liberal point of view, to soften the blow, to get around the detestable idea of a person being 'Black', they come up with words to get around it. So, we go from 'colored', so we do not have to say Black, to 'Negro', which literally means Black, to 'African American', which nobody knows what the hell that is supposed to mean. Not all the slaves came specifically from Africa anyway, so it is complete nonsense. And, it is just yet another word to save people from having to say the word...(gasp!)...Black. lol

America is a crazy place to live.

This discussion reminds me of a Black comedian I heard once. He say, African American! African American! What the Hell is that!? I ani't no African. I was born in New Jersey! lol, funny stuff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 06:28:52 pm »
I could care less about his mixed race or if he were full black or full white. It makes no difference to me. It’s his leftist agenda is what I focus on.
But what is noteworthy is the 48% who thought he was all black - knowing nothing about his white mother much less his dope smoking radical college years.   That is the “uniformed voters” we all hear about. They don’t pay attention to news, or politics, or what their tax dollars are used for,  but they are becoming more and more the  deciding factor in how elections turn out.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn