Author Topic: Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies  (Read 581 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:04:32 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=566088

Newsmax
Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 08:47 PM

By: Cathy Burke

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time.

The Fox News poll found that 37 percent think the president lies "most of the time." Another 24 percent say he lies "some of the time."

Twenty percent say Obama lies "only now and then," and 15 percent say he "never" lies, the survey found.

The results are about in line with a Fox News poll in November that asked voters whether they thought the president knowingly lied about Obamacare when he said that "if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it. Period."

In that poll, 50 percent thought Obama knew he was lying, and 40 percent thought he didn't know people would lose their plans.

Also, 59 percent thought the Obama administration knew ahead of time that people would lose their insurance, while 55 percent thought the White House "tried to deceive" people about it.

In the latest survey, among those who said the president lies most of the time were Democrats (13 percent) and other key Obama supporters: blacks (12 percent), liberals (16 percent), unmarried women (31 percent) and people under 30 (34 percent), results showed.

Hillary Clinton did far better, the survey found: 54 percent of voters say the former first lady and secretary of state is honest and trustworthy. Forty-nine percent say the same of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, while 41 percent think New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is honest and trustworthy, the poll found.

The survey also found that Obama's job approval rating stands at 42 percent, with 51 percent disapproving.

Last month, the president was in negative territory in a Fox News poll, with a 54 percent disapproval rating.

The latest poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 01:16:16 pm »
If Obama's approval rating is 42% and only 15% think he never lies, does that mean that 27% of his supporters know he lies and don't care?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 01:18:39 pm »
If Obama's approval rating is 42% and only 15% think he never lies, does that mean that 27% of his supporters know he lies and don't care?

Everyone knows Obama is a liar..those 15% who say he never lies are lying...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 01:35:56 pm »
Is he truly lying if he has told so many he can no longer distinguish his lies from the truth?  Hey *bouche* that's kind of schizoid like!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 01:51:58 pm »
Everyone knows Obama is a liar..those 15% who say he never lies are lying...lol

Good point.

That means that 42% of the US population don't care if he lies.

A bit scary, I think.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 02:27:14 pm »
Good point.

That means that 42% of the US population don't care if he lies.

A bit scary, I think.......

It is classic cult behavior. The Democrat/Obama cultist will always believe that Obama has no sins, no matter what he does or how badly he continually fails at everything. You have to look to Jim Jones or Manson and his followers to understand the so called "Liberal" mind.

This is why we have the 'global warming' religion, maniacal and rampant voter fraud, the worship or abortion, the obsession with 'racism', and all the other crazy crap they believe in. These are all tenets of their 'faith'. It is not their 'opinion', it is their religion.

Liberals/Progressives/Democrats, they are all a cult much more than they are a political party. And, like most cults, they are eventually going to get themselves all killed, and us along with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 01:47:21 am »
musiclady wrote above:
[[ If Obama's approval rating is 42% and only 15% think he never lies, does that mean that 27% of his supporters know he lies and don't care? ]]

Why should they care if he lies or not, so long as he gives them things?

Up here in CT, we had a governor named John Rowland, who got indicted and convicted for some shady dealings (don't even remember what) that weren't too many steps away from "trumped up". Now they're after him again.

But you know what? Rowland kept the state in much better shape than the current governor, a weasely democrat who knuckled under to the gun control lobby after the Sandy Hook shooting.

I'm gonna get razzed for this, but I would much prefer a corrupt politician who leaves me and mine alone, than a squeaky-clean one who does not.

I really mean that.