Author Topic: This is not photoshopped. This is an official photo posted on the White House social networking page.  (Read 1090 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Todd Starnes
4 mins ·
This is not photoshopped. This is an official photo posted on the White House social networking page.
The caption reads: "Pals."
Who is sitting on whom's lap?
Putin just said, "To heck with Ukraine, comrades. Let's take all of Europe."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The whole world in turmoil and look at these two..God help us and God Bless America..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The whole world in turmoil and look at these two..God help us and God Bless America..

These people are ''God', to the American Leftist. These two idiots are the 'best' they could offer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

:amen:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

I'll take "Handjobs In The Backseat" for 800, Alex.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Another bloody selfie?

He truly is a President for our time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Geez, someone should hang a bag of oats around ol' Joe's neck.
It's not often Barry gets that close to another guy not named Reggie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Come on, no Duckface? I'm disappointed (and pondering a Photoshop moment).

Offline mountaineer

Come on, no Duckface? I'm disappointed (and pondering a Photoshop moment).
The Mooch has mastered the duck lips:

rangerrebew

That isn't a selfie!  It was a snapshot from "Dumb and Dumber!" :whistle:

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

Offline mountaineer

Words fail me.
Obama pulls goofy face for fan selfie
By S.A. Miller, NY Post
April 18, 2014 | 7:14am

WASHINGTON — Maybe it was the pressure that made him revert to his grade-school self.

President Obama put on his silliest face Thursday for a woman snapping a smartphone photo of him at the White House. Obama mugged for the camera at an event to welcome injured veterans cycling in the Wounded Warrior Project’s Soldier Ride to the White House.

Obama made the face at spectator Nancy Lubin, of Bethesda, Md, who broke into laughter when confronted by the president’s goofy visage in her viewfinder.

Offline flowers

Offline mountaineer

He is such an embarrassment.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The bigger point is that he just does not care. Our government is now laughing at us. They do not care about anything. They laugh at 'stupid American people'. They all know they are going to retire with multimillion dollar pensions. The "government" knows that they have won. Screw everything else.

They have taken America and have raided the treasury. They did it. They are even now, taking money that our grand-childrens' children will have to pay.

They deserve to laugh. They have made America a joke. Why not laugh?

Until something 'fundementally' changes...  We have to get rid of these guys. Our government has become a gang of criminals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.