Author Topic: This is not photoshopped. This is an official photo posted on the White House social networking page.  (Read 606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Todd Starnes
4 mins ·
This is not photoshopped. This is an official photo posted on the White House social networking page.
The caption reads: "Pals."
Who is sitting on whom's lap?
Putin just said, "To heck with Ukraine, comrades. Let's take all of Europe."

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The whole world in turmoil and look at these two..God help us and God Bless America..

Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
The whole world in turmoil and look at these two..God help us and God Bless America..

These people are ''God', to the American Leftist. These two idiots are the 'best' they could offer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline musiclady

:amen:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline olde north church

I'll take "Handjobs In The Backseat" for 800, Alex.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Itchy yet?
Another bloody selfie?

He truly is a President for our time.
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Geez, someone should hang a bag of oats around ol' Joe's neck.
It's not often Barry gets that close to another guy not named Reggie.
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Come on, no Duckface? I'm disappointed (and pondering a Photoshop moment).
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline mountaineer

Come on, no Duckface? I'm disappointed (and pondering a Photoshop moment).
The Mooch has mastered the duck lips:

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
That isn't a selfie!  It was a snapshot from "Dumb and Dumber!" :whistle:
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline andy58-in-nh

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline mountaineer

Words fail me.
Obama pulls goofy face for fan selfie
By S.A. Miller, NY Post
April 18, 2014 | 7:14am

WASHINGTON — Maybe it was the pressure that made him revert to his grade-school self.

President Obama put on his silliest face Thursday for a woman snapping a smartphone photo of him at the White House. Obama mugged for the camera at an event to welcome injured veterans cycling in the Wounded Warrior Project’s Soldier Ride to the White House.

Obama made the face at spectator Nancy Lubin, of Bethesda, Md, who broke into laughter when confronted by the president’s goofy visage in her viewfinder.

Offline flowers

Offline mountaineer

He is such an embarrassment.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
The bigger point is that he just does not care. Our government is now laughing at us. They do not care about anything. They laugh at 'stupid American people'. They all know they are going to retire with multimillion dollar pensions. The "government" knows that they have won. Screw everything else.

They have taken America and have raided the treasury. They did it. They are even now, taking money that our grand-childrens' children will have to pay.

They deserve to laugh. They have made America a joke. Why not laugh?

Until something 'fundementally' changes...  We have to get rid of these guys. Our government has become a gang of criminals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf