Author Topic: BREAKING: New Emails Show Lois Lerner Contacted DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups  (Read 849 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Relic

Lerner and the IRS are victims. Didn't you get the memo?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
This is really damaging news...but will they do anything about it?

Support the USO

Offline Relic

NOTHING

Offline happyg

Lois and Holder were going to bring false charges against conservatives and prosecute them. Where is Issa on this? Or anyone in congress. Holder needs impeached and prison time. Lerner needs a long time in prison. We have a totalitarian rogue government getting away with anything it pleases.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
They are all on Easter vaca on Cap Hill...

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Issa is a paper tiger. Where are the real patriots - and I am talking both sides of the aisle. There is the odd honest Democrat. They are pretty odd, but they are honest.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

Sure the left will find a way to keep on destroying tea party type and congress will......................................CRICKETS. most in congress hate tea party types. they have no problem with this event.

Offline happyg

Is it?  Is there an outcry from the American public?  Not from the politically motivated, but from ordinary people who don't really pay much attention to politics.

Yes, it is damaging news. There is not an outcry from the public because they don't know about it, yet. This is a revelation and congress is on an Easter break. The MSM won't report it, unless as an aside.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I think it is e-mails like this and many others that are why Lois Lerner has not been offered immunity for anything.  She is in this up to her eyeballs and she could well be the direct contact between IRS and the Administration.  When that happens, the fit really will hit the shan......

Developing.....

Offline happyg

I think it is e-mails like this and many others that are why Lois Lerner has not been offered immunity for anything.  She is in this up to her eyeballs and she could well be the direct contact between IRS and the Administration.  When that happens, the fit really will hit the shan......

Developing.....

:amen: When someone high up like Lerner and the DOJ set innocent people up for a fall, that is a huge crime. For anyone to falsely accuse anyone of a crime when you know otherwise is a punishable crime.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
:amen: When someone high up like Lerner and the DOJ set innocent people up for a fall, that is a huge crime. For anyone to falsely accuse anyone of a crime when you know otherwise is a punishable crime.

Deliberately using the Federal system to go after citizens for political reasons.

Congress could stop this in a heartbeat, and have done so before.  Back in the eighties, the IRS was spending money to conduct what they called "compliance audits" of innocent tax payers who were guilty of simply filing a tax return.  IRS was selecting up to 10% if all returns filed and giving them the good old IRS anal exam, and of course they always found money owing.  You can take one set of tax documents and give them to four different CPAs who will come up with four completely different tax returns.

Congress acted and defunded IRS, forcing them to abandon those audits and laying of a bunch of the examiners it took to conduct them.  It takes direct action to fix something like that, and it will take direct action to hold Lois Lerner accountable.  I think she will be, eventually, if Obama doesn't pardon her before he leaves office....

:smokin:

Offline happyg

It's amazing what this administration is capable of. I wonder who will be the John Dean and will spill the beans on a lot of this crap? It sounds like Lerner is a good candidate. If so, forget about an Obama pardon.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
We will never again be a truly FREE people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

http://fairtax.org

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
We will never again be a truly FREE people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

http://fairtax.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Yep! And I'm going to keep right on playing that note until the problem is fixed or I'm no longer breathing so you might as well get used to it my friend!

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer?pagename=research_economy
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:35:11 PM by Bigun »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If the public isn't aware of it, or doesn't react to it, then by definition it doesn't do any damage.  Since the media won't report on it, or will trivialize it, then it hasn't done any damage, by definition.

Total BS from beginning to end! It does real damage to the Republic whether or not ANYONE ever recognizes the fact!

Offline happyg

If the public isn't aware of it, or doesn't react to it, then by definition it doesn't do any damage.  Since the media won't report on it, or will trivialize it, then it hasn't done any damage, by definition.

I said the public doesn't know about it, YET. This is a revelation that was brought to our attention while congress is on spring break. The MSM won't bring it out, but Fox will, and so will conservative sites and radio stations, along with posting on FB and Twitter. So, by definition, this will cause some damage, but not as immediate as we'd like.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf