Author Topic: Chris Matthews: America Is "Swimming" In Racism  (Read 659 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Matthews: America Is "Swimming" In Racism
« on: April 16, 2014, 12:36:22 pm »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/15/chris_matthews_america_is_swimming_in_racism.html

CHRIS MATTHEWS: This is always tricky business because we grew up in a country that had slavery for 350 years, we had Jim Crow for 100. We have racial segregation in housing, which is unbelievable, there's an untold amount of it still in business that you can't isolate, and then we sit around like purists and say, "oh I've detected some racism here." It's all around us! And we don't even-- we're swimming in it, to some extent. And we don't know how to define it or limit it or push away from it. We all agree we've got to push away from it.

John Boehner has refused to challenge the nut balls in his party who believe in birtherism, that's not even racism. That's racism plus stupidity. To think this guy's white mother from Kansas headed over to Africa to have the kid over there and have a kid named Barack Hussein Obama elected president in 40 years. That's insane kind of thinking, but Donald Trump played that card.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Chris Matthews: America Is "Swimming" In Racism
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 02:00:29 pm »
Since he is one of the biggest backers of the "racist" theory, he should be attuned to it.  Since he apparently is embarrassed to be white and wishes he had been born black, he sees "racism" in tree trunks. :3:

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:33:35 pm »
We had slavery for 350 years????   :shrug:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:13:30 pm »
We're swimming in the economic disaster that is the Obama administration, I know that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 03:24:42 pm »

He failed to mention the first true slave owner in America, previously all were indentured servants, was a black man.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 04:26:13 pm »

Yeah..............Lincoln freed the slaves in 1957.

Don't you remember Millee?  I do, because I was in second grade, and it made a big impression on me.   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 04:13:51 pm »
This is always tricky business because we grew up in a country that had slavery for 350 years, we had Jim Crow for 100.

Idiot.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:11 pm »
He is so stuck in his own 'racist' mind, that he can't get past it.

How racist is it to keep screaming that some people cannot possibly achieve or get ahead because of the color of their skin? And then to claim that they cannot do anything and it is somehow our fault for making them that way?

How racist is that, Chrissy? Chrissy is a two way racist. On the one hand he believes Black people to be pathetic. On the other hand he hates Whites for making them like that.

He is a 'super racist', he hates the whole world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.