Author Topic: Michael Reagan: Shut Up Tea Party, Your Candidates Are Kooks  (Read 2548 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Michael Reagan: Shut Up Tea Party, Your Candidates Are Kooks
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 08:39:00 pm »
For crissakes....they're CHICKENS!! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 08:51:43 pm »

:laughingdog:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 10:29:27 pm »
And one MORE time, Akin WAS a member of the House Tea Party Caucus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_Caucus#Members.2C_112th_and_113th_Congresses

My granny may have had wheels but she wasn't a wagon.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 07:53:52 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 09:10:13 pm »

I wonder how the country would fare.  The GOP I'm not worried about.

Probably would be better off than with the "Conservative party" in reality no more than "liberal lite."

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 08:44:08 am »

What part of illegal don't you understand?  Just kidding DC.  I couldn't care less about the exploitation and abuse of chickens, dolphins, or puppy dogs..but lots of voters, some who don't give a damn about an unviable tissue mass, get riled up about animal abuse.  The issue isn't chickens.  The issue is Bevin is a moron, and the conservative groups who endorsed him are looking just as foolish.  Just because a candidate says he's a real conservative doesn't make him a good choice to throw good money at.

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 08:46:35 am »
I live in Missouri and Akin was NOT a tea party candidate. Our primary is open to democrats too so they put Akin in as a candidate he was not a favorite here at all by conservative republicans.

The funny thing is you really believe what you wrote. :silly:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 11:38:59 am »
What part of illegal don't you understand?  Just kidding DC.  I couldn't care less about the exploitation and abuse of chickens, dolphins, or puppy dogs..but lots of voters, some who don't give a damn about an unviable tissue mass, get riled up about animal abuse.  The issue isn't chickens.  The issue is Bevin is a moron, and the conservative groups who endorsed him are looking just as foolish.  Just because a candidate says he's a real conservative doesn't make him a good choice to throw good money at.

LOL!

Michael Vick and the Dogs....that's one thing.

But not until somebody posts a YouTube of a Rooster going down to the mailbox or retrieving the newspaper am I going to get upset over a 'sport' that is probably thousands of years old.

Truthfully, I was just having a little fun reading all the posts among the forum's legal scholars.  And I thought...."All this over roosters?"

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 11:53:29 am »

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 06:52:13 am »
Truthfully, I was just having a little fun reading all the posts among the forum's legal scholars.  And I thought...."All this over roosters?"

Its a good observation and I should have said so in my response.