Author Topic: Biden to Boston Bombing Victims: 'Even Though I'm Not a Boston Fan, I Love You Guys, Man'  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/04/15/Biden-to-Boston-Bombing-Victims-Even-Though-Im-Not-a-Boston-Fan-I-Love-You-Guys-Man

on Breitbart TV 15 Apr 2014, 11:42 AM PDT

At a ceremony making the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings, Vice President Joe Biden delivered an emotional speech.

"You have inspired, in this great city, and even though I am not a Boston fan, I love you guys, man. what, what an incredible city. It really is. You are an incredible, Incredible city, and I know politicians are not supposed to say that, that you are not a Red Sox fan, and where I come from if you are Red Sox fan you get the hell kicked out of you. There was good reason not to be a Red Sox fan. You know you have become a face of American resolve"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Has there ever been a bigger idiot who walked the face of the earth??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has there ever been a bigger idiot who walked the face of the earth??

That's why O'Bama picked him..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is just early onset dementia. He was, at one time, a coherent person.

He has just gone crazy. And he is getting more and more crazy month by month.

God help us if this crazy lunatic ever becomes President. He is the kind of guy who would do anything without regard to consequences or even common sense. But, then again, so is Obama. So, what the hell?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.