Author Topic: Three cop cars in my parking lot  (Read 960 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Three cop cars in my parking lot
« on: April 15, 2014, 01:53:54 am »
Heard some kind of crazy shouting. These guy were shouting loud enough to wake a sleeping baby, and I am on the third floor. Went on for about 20 minutes or more. Looked outside my window and to my great surprise, which I never expected, in utter shock, I saw a bunch of Black people were arguing with each other. Who would have ever expected that?

Well, at this point I am expecting gunfire. So I duck inside grab everyone, and get to the far side of the building. Everyone is safe. Come back to see and now another and anothere cruiser have shown up. I am currently looking at 3 or 4 maybe 5 sets of lights.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Three cop cars in my parking lot
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:01:14 am »
Turned off the lights. Have someone in custody. At least one. It looked like a young White guy. Saggy pants, backward hat. Yoe! Bro! What youz be doin' an shit!?

But everything he said and did was with a ghetto Black accent. A young White guy who talks and acts Black. Who would ever guess that this may lead to trouble? And he was arguing with two Black women. I don't know? He did something. I would not want to be that guy. I think he is in for it, jail or not.

Gone now. All is clear.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03:45 am »
WOW...good idea getting the family out of harms way...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 02:26:48 am »
Have you contacted the production staff at COPS??  They may be interested in a shoot (film, that is....) at your house, or possibly even your own reality series on Fox......

:police:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:22:38 am »
Have you contacted the production staff at COPS??  They may be interested in a shoot (film, that is....) at your house, or possibly even your own reality series on Fox......

:police:

you know Cheif, you have a point there. I have never had more interaction with police that I have had in the last few months. I even joked with my brother about it. I told him I was writing a book called, 'The Jails of Texas'. Of course when he asked, 'Why?', I said well, I've been to just about all of them.

I understand what you are saying, but no, it no ruse or fake anything. I, even more than you, have no idea what is going on. But yes, you are right. It seems that lately Police are showing up in my life much more than I have ever experienced before. I guess I am just lucky that way. I don't know?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 04:45:50 am »
It just goes to show how we need to be prepared to defend ourselves, weather from creeps roaming your neighborhood or from someone who may go all crazy on you at the supermarket.   Just yesterday I stopped at the Safeway near us to buy some ice cream for desert and stopped for a moment in the magazine aisle to look at the latest issue of concealed carry magazine when all of a sudden I hear yelling from 2 aisles away   something like "hey what are you doing, hey stop it, Hey stop it, Help! (sound off fighting) someone help!"  And that got me and several other running to assist. When I turned the corner there were about three men dog piling on someone, with others yelling call 911.   Long story short some snot nosed punk was trying to snatch a guys smart phone and was caught in a struggle for it. Sherriff showed up and had the kid (maybe 16 or 17 years old) on the floor in hand cuffs.   And this is not a bad suburban neighborhood.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 04:56:00 am »
I said this is not a bad suburban neighborhood and it isn't, but we have our share of police activity. There is a power line road that runs adjacent to our neighborhood and it is quite common to have police helicopters shining their lights down on it and Police dogs on the ground. There was a murder there a few years ago where a kid killed his estranged girlfriend and buried her there.  Walking the dog up that road once I ran into some detectives who were looking over a pile of burned clothes, and they asked me if I seen them there on my walk before.  We got to talking and they said they were clothes from a girl killed in another area and it appeared the killer was using the spot to dispose of evidence. As much as I like where I live, I have learned to never let my guard down, because bad things happen in all neighborhoods.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn