Author Topic: Will all doctors soon be democrats?  (Read 412 times)

rangerrebew

Will all doctors soon be democrats?
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:59:47 pm »

Will all doctors soon be Democrats?

It appears that if you are a Democrat doctor, the money from Medicare is FANTASTIC!

My guess is soon all doctors will be donating to the Demoncrats, and waiting in line to bilk the taxpayers. And because of the theft happening with ObamaCare, they government will be handing out paychecks.

In case you are wondering what you get for your money, check out these figures, as reported by Liberty Voice Guardian:

Two Florida physicians who were Medicare’s top-paid doctors in 2012 are also major contributors to the Democratic Party. The two physicians have turned to top Democrats in recent years for help in defending themselves against suspicions of Medicare fraud.

Dr. Salomon E. Melgen, a Florida ophthalmologist, was the top-paid Medicare physician in 2012, receiving $21 million from the government insurer. Most of Melgen’s billings were for Lucentis, a medication used for treating macular degeneration. Genentech, Lucentis’ manufacturer, pays large rebates to physicians who use their product.

Another top-paid Medicare doctor with close Democratic political ties is Dr. Asad Qamar, a Florida interventional cardiologist paid over $18 million by Medicare. Dr. Qamar donated at least $250,000 over the past 10 years to help fund the political campaigns of President Obama and other top Democrats. He is also being watched in regard to high billing volumes.

Funny how scandals seem to be associated with Democrats and donations.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/dem-doctors-get-paid#P5mC3RClC4fpUCqS.99

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Will all doctors soon be democrats?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:39:11 pm »
I’m not sure about General Practitioners, but as for Dentist, I know my father-in-law’s office doesn’t accept Medicare patients because he loses money on each service, and it is highly dictated what services they will insure. Also they have a hard enough time getting normal insured patients to pay the out of pocket portion they owe, often forced to send names to collections after several months of sending reminders.     Medicare patients would be far harder to get out of pocket portions from.  This is why he sends all who walk in his door across the hall to the DHHS office where they sit in a crowded waiting room.      So I am highly suspicions of a story that says Doctors love Medicare patients.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn