Author Topic: As Ukraine tensions escalate, Obama to call Putin 'very soon'  (Read 379 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Re: As Ukraine tensions escalate, Obama to call Putin 'very soon'
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »
Fantastic!!  Obama is going to draw another red line? :tongue2:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 04:15:59 PM »
I'm sure Vlad is waiting for that phone call with baited breath, anxious for more stern language out of Team Obama-Kerry-Hagel.....

:smokin:

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »
Oh boy, now we're really going to see some really tough talk.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
All of this does not matter. You stupid Republicans are missing the point (as you neanterthals always do). Obama is "enlightened", Obama is "transcendent", Obama is....well he is Obama!

Obama will heal the Earth, cause the oceans to recede. Obama is Obama. In Leftist theology, Obama is God.

You people just don't understand how great Obama is. Putin, is a fool. He doesn't understand Obama's greatness. China, and even Europe and Asia just doesn't get how brilliant he is. They are too stupid to understand his refined intellect. The guy is so Holy, they just cannot comprehend it.

Or so says the American media. Obama is joke. American governement is a joke. America under Obama and this government is a joke. You know what Boehner did when he first heard that Russians are crossing into Ukraine? Yes. He cried.

Getting out of the military was the best thing I ever did. I wouldn't put my life on the line for these guys. Just do not trust anything having to do with American so called 'government'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf