Author Topic: White House petition asks government to recognize non-existent genders reaches 100,000K signatures  (Read 813 times)

rangerrebew

White House Petition for Gov’t to Recognize Non-Existent Genders Reaches 100K+

Posted By Chris Graham on Apr 12, 2014 | 19 Comments

A petition was created at WhiteHouse.gov two weeks ago. It wasn’t asking for President Obama to publicly reprimand all his tens of thousands of “sons” who go about knocking strangers on the head for fun; it wasn’t asking Obama to explain why Attorney General Eric Holder and the IRS Exempt Organizations Director Lois Lerner should not be jailed for their crimes; and it wasn’t asking that the government put as many federal agents and law-enforcement officers along the border as it has at the Bundy ranch in Nevada.

The petition instead asked that the government “Legally Recognize Non-Binary Genders.” “Binary” is a word used by computer nerds and social-justice nerds. The difference is that computer nerds use it correctly. The definition of the word, when not applied to the sciences, is “consisting of, indicating, or involving two.” So the leftists who made this petition are asking for the government to legally recognize genders that are not consisting of two. So, genders that consist of one, three, and beyond? Genders don’t consist of numbers, so “non-binary genders” is a phrase that really makes no logical sense. But social-justice warriors heard it once, thought it sounded scientific and lent them credibility, and have stuck with it ever since. But just know that when they say “binary,” they mean “perceived as normal,” which, again, is not the actual definition of the word.

Nevertheless, here is the text of the petition, which I warn is sprinkled with words that don’t actually exist, much like the problem the petitioners are trying to solve:

Legal documents in the United States only recognize “male” and “female” as genders, leaving anyone who does not identify as one of these two genders with no option. Australia and New Zealand both allow an X in place of an M or an F on passports for this purpose and the UK recognizes ‘Mx’ (pronounced as Mix or sometimes Mux) as a gender-neutral title.

This petition asks the Obama Administration to legally recognize genders outside of the male-female binary (such as agender, pangender, genderfluid, and others) and provide an option for these genders on all legal documents and records.

It’s also been categorized by the petition creator under “Civil Rights and Liberties.” It is, after all, a person’s civil right to have his sexual fetishes listed on federal forms.

For the mainstream conservatives who are unaware of the extent to which the younger generation are ever increasingly subverting American culture, “agender” means you have no gender; “pangender” means you are all genders (a romanticized multiple-personality disorder); and genderfluid means your gender changes. As you can see, these are things, conditions, that do not exist in reality. But young leftists want the government to recognize them anyway. Make no mistake, the day will come soon when that happens.

The number of signatures the White House requires for a petition to be addressed is 100,000. With over a week to spare, this particular petition has been signed by 100,622 at the time of this writing. One-hundred thousand special little snowflakes. When the petition is addressed, it’s not likely that the media will report on it since it will only serve to show the general public just how completely unhinged are the Left.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/5381/white-house-petition-govt-recognize-non-existent-genders-reaches-100k/#KLsCPUgeXyZitaiU.99
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:31:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I always have a bit of sympathy for asexuals. Most people have met one - just zero interest in sex and sexuality.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

Oh, honey
Picture me upon your knee
With tea for X and Mx for tea
Just me for you and you for me genderfluidly ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You owe me a cup of tea.  :laugh:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I always have a bit of sympathy for asexuals. Most people have met one - just zero interest in sex and sexuality.

There's pros and cons.  Sex with the right person is the most incredibly exhilarating experience.  But our culture bombards us with cheap sex - especially to our youth, which can be the most degrading experience.  There's a time when absolving from sex can be very productive and I can see the benefits for some people. 

Of course, this article is talking about being gender free.  That's a whole 'nother ballgame.  But I can kind of see, in these times of sex-everything, sex-everywhere, sex-everyway and sex-everytime - where some would just say f*** it - I don't want to play anymore.

Back to your comment EC, about having a bit of sympathy for the asexual person - I too, feel that way - but only if they live a life with no companionship or affection.  That is very sad.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

That doesn't normally happen until you've been married for thirty some years.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

:bolt:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline SouthTexas

:silly:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Bugger! I am still laughing.  :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
There's pros and cons.  Sex with the right person is the most incredibly exhilarating experience.

I'm a guy.

When sex is good, it is great.

When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline musiclady

I get it.......

"Genderfluidity" is a 13 year old boy in California who gets to use the girls' bathroom and locker room when he feels like he's female.

btw, I'm a musician, and "binary" is a musical form with two relatively equal, repeated parts.

That's an existent word with a real meaning.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.