Author Topic: Brit Hume: Obama, Holder ‘Benefited Enormously’ From Being African American  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/brit-hume-obama-holder-benefited-enormously-from-being-african-american/

Brit Hume: Obama, Holder ‘Benefited Enormously’ From Being African American
by Evan McMurry | 1:26 pm, April 13th, 2014

On Fox News Sunday, political analyst Brit Hume said that Eric Holder’s claim that his treatment at the hands of Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) at a House hearing this week was unprecedented toward an Attorney General, made him a “crybaby,” and that he and President Barack Obama had in fact benefited “enormously” from being the first African Americans in their respective positions.

“This strikes me as kinda crybaby stuff from Holder,” Hume said. “My sense about this is both Eric Holder and Barack Obama have benefited politically enormously from the fact that they are African American and the first to hold the jobs that they hold.”

“To those two men, race has been both a shield and a sword that they have used effectively to defend themselves and attack others,” Hume continued. “It is depressing at this stage in our national life, after all we’ve been through on this issue and given the overwhelming consensus of civil rights, that this stuff is still going on.”

video

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/brit-hume-obama-holder-benefited-enormously-from-being-african-american/#ooid=FyM3gxbTqAftGIpJGHFk3iVNFcruUYFi
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:08:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Treading lightly, but telling the truth.

It's refreshing.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.