Author Topic: This mayor's smashing blows will show Americans what the democrats are all about  (Read 595 times)

rangerrebew

This Mayor’s Smashing Blows Will Show America What The Democrats Are All About

When the Working Families Party comes to your town, get up and fight.

Avatar of Dr. Kevin "Coach" Collins   Dr. Kevin "Coach" Collins   — April 11, 2014

Comrade Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York City, is starting to do all of the destructive things anyone with any brains could foresee.

De Blasio is owned by two factions of the Left: the teacher’s union and the Working Families Party (WFP). The teachers union is closing in on an unheard-of eight year contract. The teachers know they have to nail down their benefits now because things will be different when sanity returns to New York, and de Blasio is shown the door. They looked at the stunts Wisconsin public service unions pulled and opted for guaranteed booty against the possibility that the “party” would end after a few years.

The WFP, which was ironically formed to serve the interests of those who are not interested in working, has taken its turn smacking the City of New York around like a piñata. The difference between the two is the teachers want guaranteed benefits, and the WFP wants to destroy capitalism.

The WFP, which runs the City Council, has decreed that starting April 1st, more than half a million private business workers will be entitled to five paid sick days a year, whether the business they work for can afford to pay for this benefit or not.

The law was changed in early March when the City Council jubilantly reduced the number of employees a business may have before it comes under their edict. Previously, businesses had to have fifteen or more workers to be forced to grant these days off. Today, the law reaches down to smaller businesses that employ just 5 or more workers.

But, another section of this new law commands businesses with as few as one employee to “allow” each employee as many as five unpaid days off a year without fear of being fired.

Since about 62% of New York’s businesses employ fewer than five workers, this latest example of why Marxists should never be allowed to take over our lives will destroy thousands of businesses and put tens of thousands of New Yorkers out of work.

When they inevitably apply for unemployment insurance coverage, this will bleed the small business community in New York white.

When the Working Families Party comes to your town, get up and fight because they are vicious Marxists who will destroy everything in their path if you don’t stop them.

Comrade de Blasio will do things like this until the day he leaves office. What he does will destroy the richest city in America, but there is a bright side to New York’s agony; the whole country will be reminded of what Democrats will do when they get total control of our lives.

Good luck talking that away, Harry and Nancy.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/mayors-smashing-blows-will-show-america-democrats/#C68xLmhvbjG6Go7Z.99

Offline sinkspur

It's really hard to feel any sympathy for New Yorkers, since they allowed--or even voted for--this cretin to assume office.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline PzLdr

It's really hard to feel any sympathy for New Yorkers, since they allowed--or even voted for--this cretin to assume office.

Yo!

I'm a New Yorker. I DON'T live in New York City. And New York City residents to the contrary, they're NOT the only New Yorkers. Most of upstate is fairly conservative. Ditto for where I live [eastern Long Island]. Ditto for Staten Island [which is the part of NYC you never hear about]. So don't hang Bolshie Bill on us [and while he handily won election, the turnout was abysmally low]. On the other hand, we have Dandy Andy for a governor, and Sheldon [Stael the] Silver[ware] as head of the Legislature. So I live in a state where the tail [NYC, Buffalo, and some other large cities]wags the dog. And when you have Nixon's son-in-law as head of the state GOP, you got no shot. So don't blame us. We're stuck in the cross-fire.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PzLdr wrote:
[[ So I live in a state where the tail [NYC, Buffalo, and some other large cities]wags the dog. And when you have Nixon's son-in-law as head of the state GOP, you got no shot. So don't blame us. We're stuck in the cross-fire. ]]

I don't live in New York state, but I'm only a few miles from the border.

New York is one of the "lost states". That is to say, it has toppled so far to the left, it will NEVER be possible to right things up again.

It doesn't matter whether you live in New York City, or if you live west of Buffalo or on the north side of Rouse's Point. If you're still within the borders of New York state, this is the reality you face.

There is one solution for conservatives:
Get OUT of New York State.
Even if it's just across the line, to Pennsylvania, it's a different world.

But -- stay in New York, and you might as well give up any hope of changing things back.

It's pretty much the same where I am, in Connecticut. The reality is, if one chooses to voluntarily remain in a leftist state, one must also concede that the choice also means that one is willfully submitting to leftist rule, come what may.

In states such as these, "what once was" is now gone, and it ain't comin' back -- ever.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:00:29 am by Fishrrman »

Oceander

Yo!

I'm a New Yorker. I DON'T live in New York City. And New York City residents to the contrary, they're NOT the only New Yorkers. Most of upstate is fairly conservative. Ditto for where I live [eastern Long Island]. Ditto for Staten Island [which is the part of NYC you never hear about]. So don't hang Bolshie Bill on us [and while he handily won election, the turnout was abysmally low]. On the other hand, we have Dandy Andy for a governor, and Sheldon [Stael the] Silver[ware] as head of the Legislature. So I live in a state where the tail [NYC, Buffalo, and some other large cities]wags the dog. And when you have Nixon's son-in-law as head of the state GOP, you got no shot. So don't blame us. We're stuck in the cross-fire.

I know you're feeling a lack of love there, but I think he was just referring to NYC denizens.  Unfortunately for most of New York State, the name "New York" is largely synonymous with the five boroughs.

I'm just glad I left NYC before this maggot got elected.