Author Topic: Kerry warns Russia of 'consequences’  (Read 891 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kerry warns Russia of 'consequences’
« on: April 13, 2014, 02:05:02 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/russia/203414-kerry-warns-russia-of-additional-consequences

April 12, 2014, 09:55 pm
Kerry warns Russia of 'consequences’

By Rachel Huggins

Secretary of State John Kerry warned Russia on Saturday that Moscow faces "additional consequences" if it doesn't take steps to de-escalate violence in eastern Ukraine and pull back troops from its border.

During a phone call with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Kerry expressed strong concern that attacks by armed militants in eastern Ukraine have been orchestrated and synchronized, similar to previous attacks in eastern Ukraine and Crimea, according to a White House read out of the call.

On Saturday, troops wearing the same uniform as Russian forces that invaded Crimea in February, occupied police headquarters in the eastern Ukraine city of Kramatorsk, the Associated Press reported.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SouthTexas

Re: Kerry warns Russia of 'consequences’
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:13:10 pm »
There is a little chipmunk that "warns" me about his territory every morning when I leave the house.  I probably give him more consideration than Putin gives Kerry or Obama.

Garry Kasparov       

If you're keeping track of the Concern-o-Meter, Kerry was "beyond deeply disturbed" yesterday. Putin must be shaking.

http://twitchy.com/2014/04/12/garry-kasparov-checks-in-on-john-kerrys-concern-o-meter/

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 03:32:36 am »
The Russians must really, really care since they don't seem to have tweeted out anything about this latest "assault" by the Obama kops.

SPQR

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 05:37:28 am »
Obama,Kerry and the EU will do nothing. They will watch at a distance as the Russian Army steamrolls over the Ukraine. Obama,Kerry and the EU are a bunch of Paper tigers. NATO can't do anything because its barely on life support after years in Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:38:42 am by SPQR »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21:14 am »
As I commented to a friend yesterday, Kerry would be out of his depth in a bucket. He's one of the few where the abbreviation of his position, SoS, is entirely appropriate.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 07:38:48 am »
Kerry is a dope.

True, dat.  :beer:

In a lot of ways, SoS is probably THE most important position on the planet right now.

You need a well traveled and read genius, multi lingual, experienced with people on all levels, ideally one who has knowledge of military capabilities. Doesn't have to have served themself, but State is the soft arm of the USA. It has to know what the hard arm is capable of.

Instead - you got a moron.

SPQR

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 07:54:46 am »
True, dat.  :beer:

In a lot of ways, SoS is probably THE most important position on the planet right now.

You need a well traveled and read genius, multi lingual, experienced with people on all levels, ideally one who has knowledge of military capabilities. Doesn't have to have served themself, but State is the soft arm of the USA. It has to know what the hard arm is capable of.

Instead - you got a moron.

I second that

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 09:19:58 am »
"Yeah, well, let me worry about Luca."
  Solozzo to Tom Hagen
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 12:12:11 pm »
As I commented to a friend yesterday, Kerry would be out of his depth in a bucket. He's one of the few where the abbreviation of his position, SoS, is entirely appropriate.

Kerry would be out of his depth in a condensation ring (but not a condescension ring).

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 12:47:46 pm »
Kerry would be out of his depth in a condensation ring (but not a condescension ring).

I try to be generous.