Author Topic: Sheriffs: violent Mexican drug cartels have infiltrated more than 3,000 U.S. cities  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 07:13:04 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline SouthTexas

I think this report is a few years late.

Offline Fishrrman

The Chinese communists knew how to handle the problem with drug dealers when they came in to power decades ago...

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
I remember 28 years ago leading to the Reagan amnesty. Conservatives from two days away from the border couldn't understand why people in border states were so upset about illegal immigration.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline SouthTexas

I remember 28 years ago leading to the Reagan amnesty. Conservatives from two days away from the border couldn't understand why people in border states were so upset about illegal immigration.

And now, most have given up caring about it, no one listens anymore.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
I still want to know what is meant when the term "secure our borders" is bandied about.  How do these bandiers expect enforcement to work, and to work better than it is now?  And are they willing to pay for it?  Securing the borders is going to be an expensive proposition, which means there won't be any tax cuts.  You can have your "secured" border - whatever that means - or you can have lots of tax cuts, but I don't think you're really going to be able to have both.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf