Author Topic: Eric Holder pulls out the race card again  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Eric Holder pulls out the race card again
« on: April 13, 2014, 03:00:33 pm »

Eric Holder Pulls the Race Card Again

Posted on April 11, 2014 by Gary DeMar Filed under Constitution, Corruption, History, Law, Liberal Bullying, Liberalism, Low Information Voters, Politics

What short memories we have. Attorney General Eric Holder is claiming that the criticism that he and President Obama are getting are “unprecedented, unwarranted, ugly, and divisive.”

As usual, the whining Attorney General is blaming the criticism he’s getting from Republicans on his race.

I’m getting to the point in my life where the racism charge is irritating me. I’m tempted to say, “Let’s for the moment say I’m a racist, are the charges being made against you true? I could be lots of things, even a murderer, but my beliefs or actions are irrelevant if there is evidence that you are in the wrong. So you can continue to call me a racist, but it doesn't nullify the facts that you want the American public to ignore.”

Is Mr. Holder’s memory that bad that he can’t remember how George W. Bush and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales were treated? Ari Fleischer told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV:

“Remember back then when the Democrats were making the case that these people in the Bush administration were war criminals and needed to be arrested? Do you remember the posters they made of Al Gonzales?”

Gonzales did not get free pass from Republicans. Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, one of the most conservative Republicans in the Senate, was relentless in questioning Gonzales over the dismissal of a number of U.S. attorneys.

After a thorough investigation of Gonzales, it was found there was no wrong doing. “The conclusion of the investigation caused one commentator to note, ‘a career Justice Department prosecutor not beholden to any administration shows us that the witch hunt against Albert Gonzales was a politically motivated sham.’”

When asked to, Gonzales “directed full cooperation with all investigations by DOJ employees and agreed to release thousands of pages of internal DOJ documents.” We have been told by the new head of the IRS that it will take years to turn over emails related to the IRS investigation. Stonewalling and obfuscation are the operating tactics of this administration.

Did we hear Mr. Gonzales say that the attacks on him were racially motivated because he’s Hispanic? I never heard him fall back on his ethnic heritage even after there was a call for impeachment.

After all the investigations, and there were a lot of them, there was no finding of wrong doing.

Go back and look at how the Democrats attacked Gonzales and the Bush administration on surveillance. Where are the criticisms from the Democrats now that there is a Democrat in the White House?

Eric Holder needs to stop whining and pulling the race card when some of his actions are called into question.

Consider the current IRS investigation. Fleischer told “The Steve Malzberg Show” that Eric Holder “appointed an Obama donor to lead the investigation. You just have to have these investigations be 100 percent above board and not suggest to anybody the influence of politics. From the beginning, that has not happened here.”

Is questioning this action by Mr. Holder the result of racism? If George W. Bush had appointed a donor to lead such an investigation, what would the Democrats have said? Being white, Mr. Bush wouldn’t have had a race card to play.

Once race is taken out of the equation, what does Mr. Holder have left? His actions or lack thereof, and that’s why he’s trying to deflect attention from them by making the racism charge. He’ll keep doing it as long as the media continues to pimp for him.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15149/eric-holder-pulls-race-card/#FR8R03cMBZK8Rqqk.99