Author Topic: Harry Reid's Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant in $5 Billion Nevada Deal  (Read 926 times)

Offline happyg

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblyaMfQn0A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblyaMfQn0A</a>
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Good video, Gazoo. It's not good being a US citizens these days, especially if private citizens have something the feds want.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
- Neil Kornze, former Reid aid, is now a BLM Director and is well involved in the Bundy seige. Kornze was responsible for planning the allottment of 285,000 acres to dedicated Solar farm development (a pet Reid boondoggle). These Solar development zones are Tortoise and Bird kill zones - see BrightSource. So Reid knows damn well what is going on at the Bundy Ranch and could stop the BLM Gestapo cold.

- It turns out Brightsource is also a big Reid contributor. See how this works? Hundreds of thousands of acres set aside to kill Tortoises for Friends of Reid, nothing for the Bundys who have worked and preserved the land since 1870.

- Harry Reid killed more Tortoises in cahoots with Brightsource solar and jailed buddy Harvey Whittemore than Bundyranch.

- Reid helped Whittemore procure environmental waivers for the Coyote Springs golf and residential development. Reid was happy to let Brightsource cover 8,300 acres of tortoise land of the 42,000-acre Coyote Springs. These included powerline changes and most importantly, a land swap with BLM of Desert Tortoise land.

- Harvey Whittemore was convicted of giving Reid illegal campaign contributions to Reid and is due to start a two year sentence. Only the big boys who pay under the table get Reid's favors.

- Harry Reid 'owns' 200 acres in Searchlight, all old BLM mining deeds inherited from his miner dad, all filled with desert Tortoise. His claim to that land is likely dependent on BLM favouritism. Maybe he should be evicted. In 2007 Vegas land was $700k/acre. People thought Searchlight would be bedroom community. During RE boom, Reid thought his land worth $20 million. That's why the new four lane highway into Searchlight directly benefited Reid, for land he has no more right to than the Bundys.

- Someone should ask how many Tortoises were killed building four lane superhighway to Harry Reid's land in Searchlight. Reid has positioned himself to be a beneficiary of owning the land entering Searchlight as a future bedroom community.

Harry Reid's Connection to Bundy Ranch Siege - Updated
http://www.dailypaul.com/316556/harry-reids-connection-to-bundy-ranch-siege

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline kevindavis

Well to be honest, that I don't believe, I think we should look for other sources.. I did see the same news from infowars..  We need to trust but verify.
"Last but not least, I was a Republican, a Reagan Republican. Still am. Not a Tea Party Republican. Not a Breitbart Republican. Not a talk radio or Fox News Republican. Not an isolationist, protectionist, immigrant-bashing, scapegoating, get-nothing-useful-done Republican. Not, as I am often dismissed by self-declared "real" conservatives, a RINO, Republican in Name Only. I'm a Reagan Republican, a proponent of lower taxes, less government, free markets, free trade, defense readiness, and democratic internationalism."
John McCain

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Well to be honest, that I don't believe, I think we should look for other sources.. I did see the same news from infowars..  We need to trust but verify.

I understand your point. I think even Drudge posts links to infowars at times because if we waited on and trusted the alphabet channels to report fairly, we would be waiting a lifetime.

Is ABC good enough? Or should we wait on See BS?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/nevada-governor-decries-blm-rancher-dispute-23265149

Offline kevindavis

I understand your point. I think even Drudge posts links to infowars at times because if we waited on and trusted the alphabet channels to report fairly, we would be waiting a lifetime.

Is ABC good enough? Or should we wait on See BS?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/nevada-governor-decries-blm-rancher-dispute-23265149

ABC is good enough for me.
"Last but not least, I was a Republican, a Reagan Republican. Still am. Not a Tea Party Republican. Not a Breitbart Republican. Not a talk radio or Fox News Republican. Not an isolationist, protectionist, immigrant-bashing, scapegoating, get-nothing-useful-done Republican. Not, as I am often dismissed by self-declared "real" conservatives, a RINO, Republican in Name Only. I'm a Reagan Republican, a proponent of lower taxes, less government, free markets, free trade, defense readiness, and democratic internationalism."
John McCain

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
It was buried in about the 11th or 12th paragraph down at ABC. They would never headline it.

Kornze, the new BLM chief, is familiar with the area. He's a natural resource manager who grew up in Elko, Nev., and served previously as a senior adviser to Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Reid aide Kristen Orthman said her boss "hopes the trespassing cattle are rounded up safely so the issue can be resolved."

Offline happyg

Review-Journal Publisher Praised Reid's Work On Coyote Springs; "To The Extent That Reid Helped A Developer Legally Convert Public Land To Private Land, I Say That's Good. Real Good." In a September 2006 column, Review-Journal Publisher Sherman Frederick wrote, "I believe we'll run out of developable private land long before we run out of water. That's why I give Sen. Harry Reid big kudos for helping developers get the appropriate clearances to start developing Coyote Springs. Not everyone agrees with me, apparently ... Southern Nevada needs all of the developable private land it can get. The only place it can get it from is the government's outrageous 90 percent share. So, to the extent that Reid helped a developer legally convert public land to private land, I say that's good. Real good." [Review-Journal, Sherman Frederick Column, 9/3/06]

http://harryreid.com/ee/index.php/facts/research

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
And to those that think Harry Reid truly gives a rats petard about turtles. I have some land for sale down by the Bayou, with The Brooklyn Bridge thrown in with ginsu knives- if you act now!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:55:34 PM by Gazoo »

Offline happyg

Offline happyg

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Remember US Senator Pat Geary of Nevada in the Godfather II??  That character was modeled in no small part on Dusty Harry Reid, who has a long sordid career in Nevada politics dating back before the mob moved on Vegas.

The fruit certainly does not fall far from the tree.

I do wonder what the kill rate for large raptors is on this particular model of wind turbine......

:smokin:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf