Author Topic: Pelosi: Republicans Would Pass Immigration Reform for the Irish  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/10/Pelosi-Republicans-Would-Pass-Immigration-Reform-for-the-Irish

by William Bigelow 11 Apr 2014, 2:05 AM PDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has judged the GOP—and found it racist.

Speaking at her weekly press briefing Thursday, she said cuttingly that the reason the GOP has not followed through on a comprehensive immigration reform bill was simple; the GOP would be comfortable with good ol’ white Irishmen immigrating to the United States but not people of another color.

Pelosi charged, "I think race has something to do with the fact they are not bringing up an immigration bill. I've heard them say to the Irish if it was just you, this would be easy."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline olde north church

Re: Pelosi: Republicans Would Pass Immigration Reform for the Irish
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 03:40:30 pm »
That's because while the Irish may piss in the sink, they don't shit on the carpet!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 05:04:07 pm »
If it were the Irish, I would not have to press 2 for Gaelic.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 05:23:35 pm »
That's because while the Irish may piss in the sink, they don't shit on the carpet!

:beer:

I also posted a reply because I love that jingle with the cello....Hartford Insurance  [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 10:55:58 pm »
At least most Irish women are smoking hot.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton