Author Topic: Unexploded bombshell: Obama admits Kenyan birth in 1991  (Read 678 times)

rangerrebew

Unexploded bombshell: Obama admits Kenyan birth in 1991
« on: April 10, 2014, 06:04:20 pm »

Unexploded Bombshell: Barack Obama Admitted Kenyan Birth

Dean Garrison April 6, 2014

I am mad as hell. President Barack Obama, in 1991, admitted being born in Kenya, and no one seems to care. This is not hearsay. It is documented. This is not a typical "bombshell" because the truth is that we have known about this for well over a year, and some have known for much longer than that. The problem is that no one wants to report it or talk about it. The media and lock-stepping useful idiots will either make excuses or simply pull out the insults.

I am sick and tired of being told that it does not matter where Obama was born. The argument I get from many conservatives is that nothing is going to be done about it, so we need to focus on important things like Benghazi, the IRS scandal, NSA spying, or whatever the particular flavor of the week is.

And you think we will see justice for Benghazi, the IRS scandal and the NSA?

And you call me a conspiracy theorist?

They say that we have Obama and are stuck with him. This should have been taken care of before the 2012 election. It's our fault that we didn't take care of it. Yeah, right! The problem is that all of these pansy congressional servants, who we elected, refuse to tackle this issue. They are complicit. Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma summed up the feelings of ALL of them last summer.

At least he told the truth although the profanity was unwarranted. The problem is that they all hold this same opinion but refuse to admit it. They know that Obama was not born here, but it doesn't fit their hidden agenda to remove him. We are told that they will "look into it" and nothing ever happens. God Bless those people like Taitz and Sheriff Joe, who refuse to give up because, if nothing else, people deserve the truth.

I fall into the trap that many of us do. People meet the Obama birthplace issue with such friction that they simply wear us down. We stop talking about it to avoid confrontation or simply because no one wants to hear it. We can't do that. The truth must be told. Today I ran into a short audio on Birther Report that gave me a stern wake up call and I want to share it with you:

So, even though I agree that nothing is going to be done about it, today I want to reveal the truth. Hillary Clinton was not the original "birther," as some would say. The original birther was Barack Obama. In 2012, Breitbart broke one of the most significant, yet ignored, stories of the Obama presidency:

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama's biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

AE2113BE67D84D089015B1590922AA96

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

How can anyone refute that Obama admitted to being born in Kenya? They cannot. Whether he or his publisher wrote this, he clearly signed off on it.

Some have said that he lied to sell more books. The general idea is that he sensationalized in order to sound more interesting.

But the bottom line is that this biography was not questioned or edited until well into Barack Obama's presidency, and we are expected to believe that it was just a misunderstanding or mistake of some kind. They had 21 years to correct it.

In my opinion, there are two pieces of evidence that are more important than birth certificates, social security numbers, newspaper clippings or anything else. This came from Obama himself who in no way would want to jeopardize his own career. There is no agenda here.

The other is taken directly from Kenyan Parliamentary record as reported by Tim Brown of Freedom Outpost:

In case you are skeptical, you should go back and read the Kenyan Parliament's own minutes on November 5, 2008, where they openly stated,

"Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country (Kenya). Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates should show the same excitement, pomp and colour."

Looking at the pieces of the puzzle that seem to be pushed by no particular agenda, it appears that there is and always has been enough reason to perform an investigation.

I agree that Congress will likely never tackle this issue. But if you really think they are effectively handling issues like Benghazi then you are just as blind as you think I am.

This is the truth. Obama admitted that he was born in Kenya and Americans deserve to know. Don't tell me the book publisher messed up. Obama had over 20 years to call their attention to that "mistake." He owned it whether it was true or not.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/unexploded-bombshell-barack-obama-admits-kenyan-birth/#5Fdjez4XEH74YHup.99

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Unexploded bombshell: Obama admits Kenyan birth in 1991
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:08:15 pm »
This is not news, this is opinion on someone's blog.

:smokin:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:14:11 pm »
Birthers never stop, do they? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 06:21:11 pm »
There is no statute of limitation of truth, either.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:31:19 pm »
There is no statute of limitation of truth, either.

Here's a trick question.

Does it matter?  Does it matter that he was born in another country to an American citizen?

Answer carefully, because the future of Mr. Cruz can depend on the answer.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 06:37:53 pm »
How can anyone refute that Obama admitted to being born in Kenya?

Simple, in both cases, both can be said that neither are direct quotes from Obama. Someone else wrote those. It could easily be argued that a publicist or agent was trying to create a myth around him to help make his story more attractive to sell books or pad his resume. Fraud, quite possibly but it would be difficult to prove that Obama himself made those statements unless you find a singed draft or application with those forms by O himself.  Resume or biography fraud people would usually blow off and doesn't rise to what the blog implies.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 06:56:57 pm »
It is destructive of our party and to the conservative movement to keep bringing this up.  Right now we are just beginning to get traction on some of the real issues in the country. The question the overspending, the question of the takeover of medical care, and question of our dangerous foreign policies and our shrinking importance on the world stage. Important  issues that should take center stage, and instead we are dissipating energy, with a lot of the most passionate people in the conservative movement, with this incredible stupidity.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 07:05:11 pm »
It is destructive of our party and to the conservative movement to keep bringing this up.  Right now we are just beginning to get traction on some of the real issues in the country. The question the overspending, the question of the takeover of medical care, and question of our dangerous foreign policies and our shrinking importance on the world stage. Important  issues that should take center stage, and instead we are dissipating energy, with a lot of the most passionate people in the conservative movement, with this incredible stupidity.
I believe "conservatism" is easily "played" into dwelling on unproductive matters.

The liberal movement (including media) goads conservatives into dealing with abortion, homosexuality and birtherism, and our side are only too glad to go along, usually to their detriment.

The original TEA Party movement was going to stay on topic, focus like a laser on the economy.

Why not adhere to that wise course?

I wonder if those dwelling on this stuff are really conservatives, or are planted operatives to infiltrate and distract conservatives.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »

Well said. There is no win in bringing this issue up. None.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 07:17:00 pm »
Guy can't run again. So who cares.

Make the Dems own the shit they created - not just Obama.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 07:42:21 pm »

goopo
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 01:07:42 am »
LambChop asks:
[[ Does it matter?  Does it matter that he was born in another country to an American citizen? ]]

Yes, it does.

[[ Answer carefully, because the future of Mr. Cruz can depend on the answer. ]]

My answer to this can be found in response to the question above.

Sorry, Ted. There's a good future for you in the Senate...