Author Topic: Palin Warns Holder on Gun Bracelets: 'You Don't Want to Go There, Buddy'  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/09/Palin-Warns-Holder-on-Gun-Bracelets-You-Don-t-Want-to-Go-There-Buddy

by Tony Lee 9 Apr 2014

After Attorney General Eric Holder revealed that he was considering forcing gun owners to wear identifying bracelets, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin harshly warned him that he better not even think about trying to implement the idea.

"Eric, 'You don't want to go there, buddy,'" she declared on Wednesday.

Palin posted a photo (see below) of the three bracelets she often wears and explained the significance of each:

Hey Eric, these are my identifying bracelets:

One honors our military;

One honors independent Americans who have a healthy distrust of Washington's permanent political class and who will fight against elitists hell-bent on fundamentally transforming the USA;

And one celebrates the year 1791 – that glorious year our Bill of Rights came to be, with the cross and bones symbol representing our Founders’ "Death to Tyranny" commitment, and on each side you'll see symbols of my faith. Complete with Swarovski crystals, I might add."

"Eric, you can replace my identifying bracelets with your government marker when you pry them off my cold, dead wrists," Palin then added.

On Friday, Holder told a House Committee that he was exploring the idea of gun bracelets.

"I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe," Holder said. "By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And.....just as it is with governmental control of the internet...the government will have a 'kill switch' rendering all said weapons into paper weights.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Next they will propose that all gun owner are required to wear yellow stars. The braclet thing is the same. It is intended to stigmatize and demonize a segment of the population that is out of favor with the ruling class.

Same thing, over and over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Next they will propose that all gun owner are required to wear yellow stars. The braclet thing is the same. It is intended to stigmatize and demonize a segment of the population that is out of favor with the ruling class.

Same thing, over and over.

You forgot the tattoo on the forearm.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
While ALL the other GOP'ers flop and flounder around, Palin hits back:
"Eric, 'You don't want to go there, buddy"

You can't win unless you're willing to fight back...

"Eric, you can replace my identifying bracelets with your government marker when you pry them off my cold, dead wrists," Palin then added.

Who in Congress would have the nerve to say that?

Names, please.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who would wear a bracelet anyway. They ("the rulers") can pass any 'Law' they want. Unless they have the cooperation of the people, it is meaningless. Of course, they know that, and if their intent is to make 'criminals' out of every ordinary citizen, this would further that goal.

Nobody would put on a 'bracelet' while carrying. That would attract criminals to shoot you, because they now know you have a gun and they want it, and it would attract Cops and weirdos to harass you.

I don't think I have ever heard in my life a worse idea.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline katzenjammer

FUEH