Author Topic: The war (of the U.S. government) on our troops  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

The war (of the U.S. government) on our troops
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:40:46 am »
The War on Our Warriors

April 10, 2014 by Frontpagemag.com 1 Comment

Editor’s note: Below are the video and transcript of the talk given by Bill and Karen Vaughn, parents of fallen Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn, at the Freedom Center’s West Coast Retreat, held at the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, California from March 21-23, 2014:

Cheryl Cohen: I always say David is one of my heroes because he really is.  And I’m very thankful, David, for providing us tonight with the opportunity to meet and listen to some warrior parents to honor their son and his fellow warriors killed by enemies both in and out of our government.

Karen and Billy Vaughn gave birth to one of our most elite worriers, Aaron Vaughn.  One of the team that took out our most-wanted terrorist, and 90 days later was shot out of the sky.  Why was he shot out of the sky?  Because our Commander-in-Chief’s rules of engagement are so heavily influenced by Muslim Brotherhood advisers and sympathizers in the highest level of our government.  Take a look.

[Memorial Video]

These deaths are either gross ignorance or criminal and hostile intent on the part of our government.  Reading the Vaughn’s book to me was like watching the towers fall — terrifying and enraging.  There is a complimentary book for all of you as you leave tonight.

The Vaughn’s know that radical Islam is killing our troops with the implicit consent of our military and political leaders.  Are our generals complicit or just silent?  Listen to any Holocaust survivor and they’ll tell you, “Silence was consent.”  Our government is now filled with an enemy dedicated to making Sharia law the law of our land.

Where are the people that are not afraid to speak out?  Do people even know?  The Muslim Brotherhood, Chief of Staff to our Secretary of State while the rules of engagement were being rewritten; Muslim Brotherhood, Deputy Associate, White House Counsel responsible for national security and media affairs; Muslim Brotherhood, White House Advisory Council on faith-based and neighborhood partnerships.  The president of the largest Muslim Brotherhood front was appointed to the working group for countering violent extremism.  And the list goes on, and on, and on.

The Director of Central Intelligence, John Brennan, is a convert to Islam.  He purged all our military training manuals of any reference to Islam, to terrorism and to Jihad.  Our military trainers were re-educated and disciplined as demanded by the group of 57 Muslim countries that wrote to Brennan.  Gross ignorance or criminal and hostile intent?

This administration is in submission.  Submission to Islam.  Seal Team 6 Chief Aaron Vaughn, killed, because our Commander in Chief is in submission to Islam.  But Aaron lives on through his parents who I am honored to introduce tonight, Karen and Billy Vaughn.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/frontpagemag-com/the-war-on-our-warriors/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:41:51 am by rangerrebew »