Author Topic: Alec Baldwin does it again - posts, the deletes homophobic tweet  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Alec Baldwin Does It Again - Posts, Then Deletes Homophobic Tweet

"You're on your knees in that photo. What's up with that, Garrett?"

Jeff Dunetz |

Alec Baldwin who was fired by MSNBC earlier this year for making a homophobic rant added to his history of bigotry with a homoerotic insult during a twitter debate with Mitt Romney's former personal aide Garrett Jackson. He later deleted the tweet.

The discussion began with Baldwin (@ABFalecbaldwin) talking about an anti-fossil fuel film to which Jackson responded.

Note: Since Baldwin removed his tweets we can only provide them as part of Jackson's responses.

Baldwin has a history of using anti-gay language. When a British columnist reported that Baldwin’s wife, Hilaria, had tweeted at a funeral earlier this year, Baldwin responded by calling the reporter a “toxic little queen” and stating, “If [sic] put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much.”

Most recently Baldwin was caught on camera running after a photographer outside his apartment and calling him a “c***sucking f*g." That last incident cost him his weekly MSNBC program.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:20:34 AM by rangerrebew »
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo