Author Topic: Woman suffers from constant, uncontrollable orgasms  (Read 654 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Woman suffers from constant, uncontrollable orgasms
« on: April 10, 2014, 03:07:34 am »
A Florida woman has up to 50 orgasms a day due to a rare medical condition, and has been ordered to abstain from sexual contact.

Amanda Gryce, 24, told the Daily Mail she has suffered from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder since she was six. “It’s not pleasurable,” Gryce said. “It has become like torture.”

She is constantly aroused by anything from riding in a car to a loud bass, reports the Daily Mail. The orgasms are uncontrollable and sometimes happen five or ten times in an hour — even in public.

‘It kills me inside,” Gryce said. “I just have to put on a smile and pretend that nothing’s wrong.”

She didn’t seek help until recently because she was ashamed, and has had trouble getting doctors to take her condition seriously. But she is now working with Dr. Robert Echenberg, a pelvic pain expert, to manage her condition and reduce the intensity of the orgasms.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/09/woman-suffers-from-constant-uncontrollable-orgasms/#ixzz2yRu6ZwYC

Words fail me...
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Woman suffers from constant, uncontrollable orgasms
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 12:52:19 am »
I have heard of this condition for several years. Usually, though, it doesn't manifest itself until the sufferer is in her 20s, at least. Having orgasms at age 6, in and of itself, should have been a huge warning sign that something is seriously amiss.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024