Author Topic: Franklin Regional High School STABBING SUSPECT IDENTIFIED: Sophomore With Older Sibling at School  (Read 415 times)

Offline happyg

The suspect was arrested this morning after stabbing 20 students and a security guard.

Via FOX News—
The stabbing suspect was identified on FOX News as a sophomore with a brother two years older.
 He comes from what was described as a “wealthy” family.
 The suspect was described as being quiet.

Twenty students were injured – four critically – at Franklin Regional High School.
 One security guard was stabbed in the abdomen.
 Four students were flown to local hospitals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jjRsOe2Sa9s
 by Jim Hoft
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Offline rustynail

Anyone seen a description of the knives? I have been looking but not seen one yet.

Offline Millee

Will he claim "affluenza"???   :chairbang:

Offline NavyCanDo

Anyone seen a description of the knives? I have been looking but not seen one yet.

The gun store he purchased it from along with the description.   No wait, never mind.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:19:13 PM by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline happyg

Wouldn't it be a bummer if he got it from the school cafeteria!  **nononono*

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Have they determined yet if he ever drank sweet TEA or attended a birthday PARTY?

Offline happyg

This goes to show that money does not buy happiness, but it buys sharp knives.

Offline xfreeper

It was obviously an assault knife made for killing people

Offline sinkspur

Only great restraint by the security guard prevented this little creep from assuming room temperature.
From  "A Shining City on a Hill"

To "A global laughingstock"

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
The school obviously failed it's students by not declaring it a "knife free zone."  If they had, the guy wouldn't have done anything, I'm sure. :whistle:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf